What kind of deffiency nute burn or sumthing else??

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Alright well plants are doing pretty well... 1-2 plants are showing some kind of nutrient deffiency or something maybe nute burn thats where i need your guys' help i cant figure out what it is and i want to correct the problem asap.. im not gonna touch them until i get some replies because i dont wanna add nutes and burn them and i dont wanna let them go and have the problem get worse...

PH is 6.0
PPM is 480
water temp:68-69
air temp: 78-81

the first 2 pics show the problem and the last 2 are shots of some healthy plants

6-10-1.jpg

6-10-2.jpg

6-10-3.jpg

6-10-4.jpg

P

pntbrake

IMO it looks like there underfed... also i dunno how far your lights are but your may want to put them a tad bit closer

M

MIway

I'm not really seeing anything bad... some light glare of the flash is what I think to be seeing...???

Overall, they look pretty darn healthy & happy... like they are getting through the transplant & the roots are starting to take... the new growth looks nice & stretched outwards, so...???

You say 480ppms... do you know what the EC is? Cuz if you have an 1.0 EC conversion to 700ppms, then you are running a low solution & might want to consider bumping it up. If you are on a 500ppm conversion, you are at a 1.0 already, so just let em grow out bro.

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Yea those look really nice! I agree with what mlway said maybe bump up the nutes the green does look a little light but other than that nice set up

S

Snow Crash

I agree. Cal-mag issue.

Increase the presence of both. You might be using a bit too much potassium, or there might be a little sodium in your water.

Either way. Cal-Mag.

J

JCashman

even though they^^ beat me to it, it looks like a cal/mag def, ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom