What kind of deficiency is this?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

Can anybody tell me what kind of deficiency this is? Or what it looks like? Plant is in soil, roots organic 707, about 3 months old in a 5gl pot.. she was looking good up until a couple days ago now the top is starting to shed some color and droop a little but the bottom still looks good.. strain is sunset runtz from exotic genetics

What kind of deficiency is this
What kind of deficiency is this 2
What kind of deficiency is this 3
What kind of deficiency is this 4
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I'm not sure how high or intense your lights are but it could be signs of early light stress. you might try raising your lights (or dialing them back) a little as it appears the leaves below are not affected...

Miked1988

Miked1988

I'm not sure how high or intense your lights are but it could be signs of early light stress. you might try raising your lights (or dialing them back) a little as it appears the leaves below are not affected...
I’m using a luxx led 645 pro it’s about 8 inches under the light, so it is a little close but I’m running it at 40-60% (I’m running smaller plants next to it so I’m kind of in a catch 22 if I raise it Lol, I might just put the smaller plants on crates and raise the light a little) , I just checked my ppms after I watered my runoff was around 1200ppms (with no nutes just water) so the ppms are pretty high so I just flushed with about 3 gallons now it’s at around 350ppms

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Also, I have noticed on your smaller plant, that you maybe overwatering just a little as you look at the new growth color at the top compared to around the other lower growth, and the small amount of chicken-clawing on the leaves.

Miked1988

Miked1988

Also, I have noticed on your smaller plant, that you maybe overwatering just a little as you look at the new growth color at the top compared to around the other lower growth, and the small amount of chicken-clawing on the leaves.
Your def right about the over watering Lol. I added some beneficial nematodes so I watered a little too much to prevent them some dying/drying out. I’m still getting used to these new LEDs, since they run cooler it’s less watering and I’m so used to growing with HPS bulbs and them running hotter and drying up the soil quicker Lol

tealeaf402

tealeaf402

pull the light back and see if you can't get some of the leaves to reach or stand a little better. You're looking for a sweet spot between distance and intensity. I think maybe the ppms are something to look at, but they say a grow in soil will take a week to show stress issues, so you also need to think back a week or two about what has gone on.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Yes, I found that my CMH lights work well in flower, but when I tried my Phlizon 2000 I had to dial it back despite that there was little heat produced like the CMH light. Don't let the difference in heat produced equate to the intensity of the lights to burn them, I learned 👍

ArrEll

ArrEll

Can anybody tell me what kind of deficiency this is? Or what it looks like? Plant is in soil, roots organic 707, about 3 months old in a 5gl pot.. she was looking good up until a couple days ago now the top is starting to shed some color and droop a little but the bottom still looks good.. strain is sunset runtz from exotic genetics
I'm pretty New here, but I'm going to guess over/under watering could be causing those leaves to droop. Be careful of root rot, if so. I overwatered a plant (Purple Kush Auto) and it died FAST. I thought having it in a canvas Gro-Bag would prevent that,
but nooooooo....It was deader'n Julius Caesar in just 3-4 days. The soil & root ball had become Compacted.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

AbbbrrrraaaccccaaaaDABra!!

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Top Bottom