What Kind Of Deficiency Is This?

• Thread starter dieseldawg2480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

What kind of deficiency is this
This is mostly on the fan leaves more in the middle to top. I'm using coco with general nutes. Using RO water and with a average of 5-600ppm range. No higher than 800ppm fed daily via drip. The runoff has not exceeded 1100ppm. If it does get in 1000ppm+ range I flush with lower ppm range 3-500 until I'm getting runoff near what I'm flushing with.. @Seamaiden

J

jsv1027

View attachment 672416 This is mostly on the fan leaves more in the middle to top. I'm using coco with general nutes. Using RO water and with a average of 5-600ppm range. No higher than 800ppm fed daily via drip. The runoff has not exceeded 1100ppm. If it does get in 1000ppm+ range I flush with lower ppm range 3-500 until I'm getting runoff near what I'm flushing with.. @Seamaiden
Potassium deficiency, I think

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

I was thinking iron or zinc.. My ph is within range 5.8-6 everyday. That makes me think it's not either of these ^^ . It's only on a few different phenos but getting worse daily..

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Coco ^^ it's not just the lower or middle of the fan leaves. The whole plant. I'd take a body picture but it's trellised

S

scarecrow

View attachment 672416 This is mostly on the fan leaves more in the middle to top. I'm using coco with general nutes. Using RO water and with a average of 5-600ppm range. No higher than 800ppm fed daily via drip. The runoff has not exceeded 1100ppm. If it does get in 1000ppm+ range I flush with lower ppm range 3-500 until I'm getting runoff near what I'm flushing with.. @Seamaiden
Is there any chance its floro burn?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Could be wrong but looks like a Mg issue. Possible Zn as well.

Here is an excellent write up on nutrient deficiencies and pictures to better understand just how difficult it is to really accurately diagnose nute issues as many can mimic each other. Its a pretty in depth read but contains valuable information to aid you.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Could be wrong but looks like a Mg issue. Possible Zn as well.

Here is an excellent write up on nutrient deficiencies and pictures to better understand just how difficult it is to really accurately diagnose nute issues as many can mimic each other. Its a pretty in depth read but contains valuable information to aid you.
I would say mag too... cal/mag binds to coco making it unavailable to the plant. Looks like you need to cut back on the nitrogen and use more pk also.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

They do look dark from to much nitrogen. The color from the picture is darker than in person. I have multiple strains and phenos on the same Rez some of the others are lighter in color. It's difficult to make them all happy and dialed in on the same nute schedule. Here is what on that table..
Uberdawg - Chemdog D x Chemdog 91
Stardawg91 - stardawg x chem91bx
Cookie tang - forum x sour tangie
Buckeye purple- dosidos
Cactus x dosidos

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They do look dark from to much nitrogen. The color from the picture is darker than in person. I have multiple strains and phenos on the same Rez some of the others are lighter in color. It's difficult to make them all happy and dialed in on the same nute schedule. Here is what on that table..
Uberdawg - Chemdog D x Chemdog 91
Stardawg91 - stardawg x chem91bx
Cookie tang - forum x sour tangie
Buckeye purple- dosidos
Cactus x dosidos
Ahhhh the hassles of running multiple strains in 1 fixed closed loop system. It can be a challenge, epecially with diff strains needing diff levels of nutes!!!! Nice lineup BTW.:):fire::fire::fire::fire:

Top Bottom