What kind of fan/filter do you use for odor control and why?

• Thread starter Jackstraw1620
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jackstraw1620

I have a room that is 12x10x8, 960cf and I am having a hell of a time deciding what kind of fan/filter to buy. I've been using an ozone generator outside of the room, but I would feel comfortable with a little more peace of mind. What are you using that actually works? Everyone says theirs is the best and I just don't believe salesmen. Price is always a factor but I don't want to go cheap and still have the same problem. Any help is much appreciated, I'm new here and I love that people are actually helping each other and not insulting each other. Thanks!

M

Madkush

I went CAN Filter - Pricey as shit but it works. Using a CAN150 as a scrubber in a 13X10 room full of dank Kush.

HustleTrees

HustleTrees

I used to run a 6x16 DIY scrubber with a 6" 250ish Elicient fan. Worked pretty well even with dank kush.

Now I'm running a 4x6 Phresh Filter that I will upgrade to a 4x12", 290cfm S&P Inline fan, super duper quiet, not quite convinced that it perform up to it's advertised CFM.

BTW, it's a 4x4, 400w tent. Will keep ya posted. Good luck!

-HT

S

Surfr

I run an 8" Max Fan hooked up to a 8'x39' PHRESH filter and it works great! I exhaust into my attic and I cannot smell a thing.. My room is about to be chopped too and I have some of the most stinkiest shit ever in there..

B

Bobby Smith

I have a 6x24 Phresh and that thing kicks ass and takes names.

Bout to cop another one shortly for my expansion.

X

Xceptional

i use a CAN brand 8" from businesslightsexpress and i use a CAN100 filter with 81 lbs of activated carbon in it. the CAN fan because it was super cheap (like $99 shipped) and it matched the cfm other more expensive fans and for the time i have had it i can say it was a good purchase it is quality built. i got the CAN100 filter because it's big as shit bigger then most and was only $200 where i got it.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I use CAN 150'S with 14' MAX FAN RATED AT 1700 CFM I use 5 per 20 x 30 room and have zero issues with smell an Ozone Generator on the outside of the room for piece of mind..JACK:evilgrin0013:

J

Jackstraw1620

I just picked up a 6" Vortex Fan and a Phresh 6x24 filter. I have a Uvonair 5000 ozone generator already running outside the room on a timer. I'm going to hook up the fan and filter tomorrow and see how it goes. Everyone's input has been so helpful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom