What kind of organic nutient regiment are you using?

• Thread starter MonsterOrganic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MonsterOrganic

MonsterOrganic

SUP FARMERS...Just wanted to say this site kicks ass...FARM IS COOL everyone seems chill as hell.

Been growing organically for a while since it seems to have the best flavor and medicinal qualities.

I really want to find out what organic nutrient regiments people are using these days with so many new products on the market or what you have created on your own...

Organic Growers please chime in say hello and let us know what you like, don't like and swear by.

Feel free to post pictures of your organic flowers and nutrients

Heck feel free to post pics of the goat who poops out the organic fertilizer you have in your back yard...

Any organic techniques you have to offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Monster Organic

MonsterOrganic

MonsterOrganic

Start it off

I use the General Organics line of nutes with with some more Non G.O. organic additives. Here is a list of what I use. I will add is some more when I look at my nutrient schedule book.... I know I have forgot a few additives that have run out.

Nutrient
--------------------------------------------------------
GO -Bio Thrive-------------Grow & Bloom
GO - CA-MG---------------Grow & Bloom
GO - BioWeed--------------Grow
GO - BioBud----------------Bloom
GO - BioRoot---------------Grow & Bloom
GO - BioMarine-------------Bloom
GO - Black Diamond--------Grow & Bloom
Great White---------------Grow
Hi-Brix--------------------Grow & Bloom
Pure Flowers--------------Bloom Booster
Avalanche----------------Bloom Booster

phenotyper

phenotyper

I use:

Pure Blendo Pro (very sparingly)

I make teas out of some of the following ingredients as well.

Down To Earth Powdered Meals
(These get top dressed and mixed into the soil as well, it looks complicated but each of the plants gets about 3-4 top dressings through their entire life)
Including:
Humic Acid
Bio Fish
High P Bat Guano
Seabird Guano
Bone Meal
Crab Meal
Azomite
Sulphate Potash of Magnesia
Soft Rock Phosphate
BioFish

FulPower Pure Fulvic Acid
Hygrozyme
Nitrozyme
Drip Clean (for hempies)
Endo Mycorizzahe
Cap's Root Pack
Em-1 Innoculant
Earthworm Castings!!!!
Liquid Karma (veg, early/late flower)
Nirvana (mid flower)
MOLASSES!

All this stuff looks complicated, but really, I seem to know what the plant wants, when it wants it and it is working out well for me. It's not that it's complicated, I just give the plant everything it could possibly need and let the rest come out in the wash.

And some pictures to show it works, (if I posted too many, let me know, happy to remove some)
DSC_9599.jpg
DSC_9596.jpg
DSC_9593.jpg
DSC_9583.jpg
DSC_9227.jpg
moreawesome.jpg
DSC_9590.jpg
DSC_9574.jpg

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
I use:

(These get top dressed and mixed into the soil as well, it looks complicated but each of the plants gets about 3-4 top dressings through their entire life)
Including:
Humic Acid
Bio Fish
High P Bat Guano
Seabird Guano
Bone Meal
Crab Meal
Azomite
Soft Rock Phosphate
BioFish

Hygrozyme
Nitrozyme
Drip Clean (for hempies)
Endo Mycorizzahe
Cap's Root Pack
Em-1 Innoculant
Earthworm Castings!!!!
Nirvana (mid flower)
MOLASSES!

All this stuff looks complicated, but really, I seem to know what the plant wants, when it wants it and it is working out well for me. It's not that it's complicated, I just give the plant everything it could possibly need and let the rest come out in the wash.

And some pictures to show it works, (if I posted too many, let me know, happy to remove some)
DSC_9599.jpg
DSC_9596.jpg
DSC_9593.jpg
DSC_9583.jpg
DSC_9227.jpg
moreawesome.jpg
DSC_9590.jpg
DSC_9574.jpg
Wow!!!
That is an awesome line up of nutes Pheno
And they the results speaks for itself
Good job bradda
Aloha, Fats

MonsterOrganic

MonsterOrganic

thank you all for joining in on this thread! Sorry I have not been around lately to keep up on it.

Outwest - That is a thorough well orchestrated mix you got there Outwest

Turbo - those pictures are awesome and so is your mix.

Phenotyper - those purples and other colors are brilliant.
and I would really like to get into the top dressings as well I really like that method.

Right now I am using coco for this run but I am going to go back to soil in the next two or three runs. I have to find a good source of soil again since the one soil I liked most got banned from the US.

I will be posting my new regiment tomorrow as well as pictures with the new camera.

anymore organic growers wanting to share please post your regiments or photos. New growers to old.

Monster Organic

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
thank you all for joining in on this thread! Sorry I have not been around lately to keep up on it.

Outwest - That is a thorough well orchestrated mix you got there Outwest

Turbo - those pictures are awesome and so is your mix.

Phenotyper - those purples and other colors are brilliant.
and I would really like to get into the top dressings as well I really like that method.

Right now I am using coco for this run but I am going to go back to soil in the next two or three runs. I have to find a good source of soil again since the one soil I liked most got banned from the US.

I will be posting my new regiment tomorrow as well as pictures with the new camera.

anymore organic growers wanting to share please post your regiments or photos. New growers to old.

Monster Organic

Funny. I have since switched to super soil, and am VERY happy.

outwest

MonsterOrganic

MonsterOrganic

I am going to try that mix out. I really want to find out what I can replace perilite with.

But other then that I love the sound of that mix.

Thanks again for sharing

MO

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I am going to try that mix out. I really want to find out what I can replace perilite with.

Thanks again for sharing

MO

Growstone Super Soil Aerator - made from recycled glass.

Goodnight.

outwest

slausongardens

slausongardens

Thanks again for sharing

MO

pumice is an awesome alternative to perlite. ive since switched myself. also rice hulls if you can source em. actually i use pumice and perlite but mostly pumice.

i dont use bottled nutes except for bioag fulpower humic acids, fish hydrosylate, kelp extract, pro tekt silica and sometimes general organics cal mag if it needs it.. usually ogs. and also use AACTS, a few different recipes. every 3 weeks or when i transplant. also foliar spray with teas every 2 weeks and every week with neem. i get all my nutrient value from my soil that i make myself.

my soil mix is always changing a little here and a little there but this is how it is for the most part.

3.8 cf canadian sphagnum peat moss
2.0 cf coco peat
1.0 cf earthworm castings
1.0 cf compost
1.0 cf leaf mold
2.0 cf pumice
2.0 cf perlite

4 cups happy frog all purpose fertilizer 5-5-5
4 cups organicare pure fertilizer 6-6-5
5 cups alfalfa meal
5 cups kelp meal
5 cups feather meal
5 cups neem meal
5 cups humic acid ore
5 cups oyster shells
5 cups fish bone meal
3 cups blood meal
2.5 cups soft rock phosphate
2.5 cups rock phosphate
2.5 cups azomite
3 cups pelletized lime
2 cups dolomite lime
2.5 cups gypsum
2.5 cups diatomaceous earth

i dont always use all those amendments cuz some i have to order on the internet and i dont always have time but alfalfa, kelp, neem meal, fish bone and blood meal and some sort of rock dust is essential imo. but if i can use all the ones i listed thats optimum. ive recently axed greensand cuz it takes years to breakdown so kind of pointless, and havent really been using bulb food like i used to. might axe the lime too cuz i think i get enough calcium already. sometimes i use epsom salts too.

i just add water and sprinkle mycorrhizal in the holes before i transplant. and hit with AACT's every 2 to 3 weeks. plants stay super healthy always, some plants have problems sometimes but very rare. i just transplant and they usually get better.

i highly suggest this to everyone, its just so much easier and better then anything else. i still handle big commercial grows hydroponically with flood and drain tables and rockwool cubes but one day ill probably switch to all organic with my own soil. i do all my mothers, seeds, personal grows and two or 3 lights with my own soil though cuz i just love how the buds come out.

odogodo

odogodo

I use:

Including:
Humic Acid
Bio Fish
High P Bat Guano
Seabird Guano
Bone Meal
Crab Meal
Azomite
Soft Rock Phosphate
BioFish

Hygrozyme
Nitrozyme
Drip Clean (for hempies)
Endo Mycorizzahe
Cap's Root Pack
Em-1 Innoculant
Earthworm Castings!!!!
Nirvana (mid flower)
MOLASSES!

DSC_9599.jpg
DSC_9596.jpg
DSC_9593.jpg
DSC_9583.jpg
DSC_9227.jpg
moreawesome.jpg
DSC_9590.jpg
DSC_9574.jpg

Wow, those plant are really pretty!

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

I'm using the Dr. Earth line up,
Dr. Earth homegrown POTting SOIL (black bag)
Dr. Earth starter fertilizer
Dr. Earth veggie and herb fertilizer
Dr. Earth bud and bloom booster
Dr. Earth liquid solution
Dr. Earth seaweed concentrate

Check out my grow diary "Apollo 11" (I'm on my phone can't post pics) the ones budding in the tent are on the Dr earth.

By the way, this is called the "Dr. Earth lsp 258 kit" specifically designed for a 6 plant medi grow in 5 gal containers.

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Rice hulls are supposed to be a good alternative to Perlite. Never tried it myself but have talked to others that I trust and they say they prefer hulls to perlite any day.

Top Bottom