What Kind Of Pest Do I Have?

• Thread starter Dan789
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

What kind of pest do i have
I’ve got a few clones which have been struggling, flipped over a leaf and this is what greeted me, any identification of this?

S

Shawnery

Just treat with 3/1 water and h202. Remove any bugs you see manually. Some people are anti h202 but it works. You could also use a mix of neem oil water and insecticide soap.

I agree with Thrips.

P

PharmHand

Might not be cost effective on a small scale but conserve sc is much better than the Monterey. More potent and works out cheaper per gallon. Plus Dow holds the patent on spinosad so even Monterey gets theirs from Dow just cutting out the middleman. Could go in on it w a few buddies will last u a while think it has about a 3 year shelf life.

G gnome

G gnome

Might not be cost effective on a small scale but conserve sc is much better than the Monterey. More potent and works out cheaper per gallon. Plus Dow holds the patent on spinosad so even Monterey gets theirs from Dow just cutting out the middleman. Could go in on it w a few buddies will last u a while think it has about a 3 year shelf life.
Def a better product

B

Burned Haze

Conserve sc ( only takes 3ml per gal!) def will kill the thrips, I would just rotate with 1-3 of more products like venerate xc and botianguard 22

bomb ass spinosad, look at the percentage difference from captain jacks and no wonder I’m willing to use it. It’s worth it , just don’t over use it and use it accordly like everything else.

B

Burned Haze

This is a good thing to add when your buying spinosad!

Captain Jacks .5% Spinosad ( non OMRI approved)
Conserve sc 11.6% spinosad ( non OMRI approved )
Entrust SC 22.5% spinosad ( only one that’s OMRI approved , yes it cost more but look at those % and it’s organic approved)

Shelf life on conserve and entrust are 3+ years, I wish I could of picked entrust Since it’s omri and so powerful ( thou my conserve sc works just fine)

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Thrips for sure....you can try ivory soap and water.....get that spinosad in your soil...they spend half of their life span in there so go after them that route as well. They live for 45+ days! Get your humidity and temps down too....they breed like a mf'r in humid conditions....they love warm temps!

Get ahead of them. Idc if you only see one...spinosad is not healthy for humans new studies show....i would be cautious. Not saying its carcinogenic. But, i would use caution...synergist's are no good period! Pipernoyl butoxide is bad fucking shit...if spinosad has that in it DONT BUY IT!!!

View attachment 812233 I’ve got a few clones which have been struggling, flipped over a leaf and this is what greeted me, any identification of this?

Toaster79

Toaster79

A simple hot chilli peppers spray is gonna burn the shit out of those bugs. Add some garlic or rosemary essential oil as a repellent.

M

MamaBear

If you want to stay organic . . .
Add a good layer of DE on your soil surface and switch to bottom watering for a while. Keep the top layer of the soil DRY.
Thrips need to head down to the soil to lay their eggs. Dry DE is like crawling through a field of razor blades for them. Not only will it kill them but they will NOT want to lay eggs in there. They won't last long if you disrupt their breeding cycle.
This also works on anything else that lays eggs in the soil

M

Marieggrady

Yes, I agree with Dan 789, this might be bed bugs. And it is so, then you must take some serious action against them to get rid of these crappy bedbugs, at this may spread infection to kids if bitten on body parts. Bed bugs and mosquitoes, are notorious for causing skin rashes and skin related diseases. Pests can also carry certain Infectious liquids that can cause strong allergic reactions in some people. It is very necessary to contact professional exterminators like

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Marieggrady

Yes, I agree with Dan 789, this might be bed bugs. And it is so, then you must take some serious action against them to get rid of these crappy bedbugs, at this may spread infection to kids if bitten on body parts. Bed bugs and mosquitoes, are notorious for causing skin rashes and skin related diseases. Pests can also carry certain Infectious liquids that can cause strong allergic reactions in some people. It is very necessary to contact professional exterminators like Bed bug removal Brooklyn NY from positivepest.net to get rid of these problems so soon.

Top Bottom