What kind of problem does this plant have? magensium or calcium?

• Thread starter wolfszeit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wolfszeit

wolfszeit

Please help im from germany, and im a total noob at this. I started when it was announced that its now legal to have 3 cannabis plants. but I dont have any experience. I have all biobizz products.
But I wanna make sure that i dont mistype that?

have you guys any idea what this is?

What kind of problem does this plant have magensium or calcium
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Is that coir
Kinda looks like a sulphur deficiency however there’s a few other things it could be.

How far away is the light
Is it dimmed
How often are you watering
What is your ph ( if not a organic soil grow )
Are you following the bio bizz chart at full strength

wolfszeit

wolfszeit

Is that coir
Kinda looks like a sulphur deficiency however there’s a few other things it could be.

Is it dimmed
What bio bizz nutes are you adding
Thanks for your answer, its coco soil from biobizz. My ph of water is 8 but i used biobizz ph down to get it to 6.5. The light is 50 cm away and is 100% bright. Im watering each 36 hours 1 liter. With the biobiz fertilizers about 60% of what is sheduled. But i didnt bought the calmeg from biobiz yet but everything else.

20240502 182156
20240502 182203
20240502 182210
wolfszeit

wolfszeit

Is that coir

Is it dimmed
Are you following the bio bizz chart at full strength
ARe you sure that its sulphur?

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

lights too close & power to high, move lite 30inches above & turn light power down to about 60/70%, only water when soil is pretty dry, i use coc0 coir & water about every 4 to 5 days in 3 gal cloth pots, thats my method

Thumbnail   2024 04 29T170653613
wolfszeit

wolfszeit

lights too close & power to high, move lite 30inches above & turn light power down to about 60/70%, only water when soil is pretty dry, i use coc0 coir & water about every 4 to 5 days in 3 gal cloth pots, thats my method
Thanks for the advice. 😃

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

this doesn't look like a magnesium issue

calcium issue spot usually turn dark brown ,

but may be calcium yeah. Zambeza do provide a photo that look like yours for calcium issue.

wolfszeit

wolfszeit

this doesn't look like a magnesium issue

calcium issue spot usually turn dark brown ,

but may be calcium yeah. Zambeza do provide a photo that look like yours for calcium issue.
Yeah looks similar to mine thanks. I will try calmag from biobizz hopefully it will fix the issue

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

yeah anyway usually in coco it's advised to supllement feeding with some calcium and magnesium.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

wolfszeit

wolfszeit

Anyway i will drop some info in a few days when i applied the calmag maybe its the issue xD

wolfszeit

wolfszeit

I will try to also adjust ph a little bit currently i only used 6.5 ph water. And thanks for all of you advices and help. The cannabis community is by far the best xD

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Thanks for your answer, its coco soil from biobizz. My ph of water is 8 but i used biobizz ph down to get it to 6.5. The light is 50 cm away and is 100% bright. Im watering each 36 hours 1 liter. With the biobiz fertilizers about 60% of what is sheduled. But i didnt bought the calmeg from biobiz yet but everything else.
Your ph is to high for coir aka coco

6.2-6.5 is for soil
5.8-6 is better for coir

The bouncing around of the ph may well be the issue however agree with @HerbalEdu coir ussaly needs cali mg and it shouldn’t hurt

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Oh and dim that light to 75/80% btw and raise it to 25”

None of us run leds at full power

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I will try to also adjust ph a little bit currently i only used 6.5 ph water. And thanks for all of you advices and help. The cannabis community is by far the best xD
while soil use to naturally buffer ph when growing in hydro and so coco controling feeding solution and run off pH is key. moslty to prevent any salt build up.

(you need to control and adjust the pH after mixing the nutrients and others additive as some of them have a tendency for lowering the pH.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom