What kind of spider is this?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

I tried getting a upclose picture but this little f***** is fast.. I’ve hit all my plants wit end all w/ neem oil next is with a garlic foiled spray.. but he’s still on them

What kind of spider is this
What kind of spider is this 2
What kind of spider is this 3
What kind of spider is this 4
What kind of spider is this 5
Miked1988

Miked1988

Telepathic jumping spiders... whatever you do, don't look into it's eyes!! They are pretty cool to watch and beneficial. Throw him a bug!
Haha Thanks I appreciate it. No wonder why he’s so fast that makes sense now and no wonder why the neem isn’t working.. this isn’t the first time I’ve seen them on the plants .. so i should let them stay on it? Will they kill other types of unwanted bugs ie spider mites catapillars etc

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Haha Thanks I appreciate it. No wonder why he’s so fast that makes sense now and no wonder why the neem isn’t working.. this isn’t the first time I’ve seen them on the plants .. so i should let them stay on it? Will they kill other types of unwanted bugs ie spider mites catapillars etc
Yes, he will kill other unwanted insects.

Steve705

Steve705

I have had a little
Spider like that chilling out for a few
Months now. They do no harm. He’s my buddy haha. Keeps the plants in check. Call him GG. the garden guardian lol

Bisquick

Bisquick

I catch them in the house and put them on plants. They generally don’t get along with the praying mantis i have in my outdoor grow.

Top Bottom