what kind of weed did Elvis smoke ?

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

He was forbidden in Bulgaria by that time,you could go to jail if you listen Western music:DIt was extremely hard to get to his records and really dangerous:)

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i saw elvis in 96 in a gas station in ala he was fat and driving a truck the guy was smoking so i walked up to him an asked him for alight i was 16 at the time never will forget the day i met the king lol

Swillefo

Swillefo

Probably Acapulco gold , Panama red , Thai stick , or Mexican brick weed , since those were the predominant strains in the late 70 ' s

He just got a lot happier when he discovered peanut butter and quaaludes ..........

Swillefo

Swillefo

Late 60s and early 70s southern Cal, lots of stems and seeds, lots of paper acid, peyote, and black Primo hash. Shit, we loved it all.

growsince79

growsince79

i saw elvis in 96 in a gas station in ala he was fat and driving a truck the guy was smoking so i walked up to him an asked him for alight i was 16 at the time never will forget the day i met the king lol
Lol in 96 He had been dead for a very long time.

Sick66

Sick66

Bro... He died in '77. You saw, Bubba Hotep lol

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i really did see a guy around 96 that looked like him even down to his name on his shirt was aaron had the look but was fat and tanned skin was driving a truck hauling heavy machinery i asked him for a light he gave me one and i said thank you thank you very much then turned around and walked away smiling cause i just saw the king

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I see Elvis everyday. And his pal Dick too!

IMG 2064

Top Bottom