What Led temps should i run?

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Hi everyone

Summer is here in about to try pure led grow for my second time.
But im wondering what temps I should be aiming for when lights are off?
I was gonna do this
Day 80-82f
Night 74-76f
Humidity 50-60%
Also should I have less off a diff between lights on and off for the first 2/3 weeks flower to less the stretch?
Im using 240w quad boards from Alibaba 2 of them in a 1.2 mate tent, I will have them both dimmed down to just 150w so total led light will be 300w..

Last summer was my first ever grow using LED
I had good results 5 oz a plant in soil, very short bushy planys they where I run temps below but now learning this was slight high.
I run
Day 82-85f
night 76-78f
Humidity was day 30-45%
I used 240w quad boards from Alibaba to of them in a 1.2 mate tent, I had them both dimmed down to just 150w so total led light was 300w
Leaves looked like shit but buds looked great and had good yield
In was adding calmag 150 ppm every feed as my tap water is just 70ppm
As the led was give me deficciqncy

At the moment in running 400 hps and 100x2 led in a 1.2m area tent
But it's getting a little to got now summer is here,
I find how and hybrid easier then pure led but if only done 1 led grow so it's probably because it's new to me

BigCube

BigCube

Hi everyone

I was gonna do this
Day 80-82f
Night 74-76f
Humidity 50-60%
Also should I have less off a diff between lights on and off for the first 2/3 weeks flower to less the stretch?
Im using 240w quad boards from Alibaba 2 of them in a 1.2 mate tent, I will have them both dimmed down to just 150w so total led light will be 300w..

I had good results 5 oz a plant in soil, very short bushy planys they where I run temps below but now learning this was slight high.
I run
Day 82-85f
night 76-78f
Humidity was day 30-45%
I used 240w quad boards from Alibaba to of them in a 1.2 mate tent, I had them both dimmed down to just 150w so total led light was 300w

I find how and hybrid easier then pure led but if only done 1 led grow so it's probably because it's new to me

Sounds like you need another tent 👍

It depends on what you're doing.
Sometimes, some strains, for the last couple weeks...

I try to keep the tent below 26c and above 19c. I have to run an ac unit in the room my tents are in for about 3 months of the year.

Also it gives me the option to lower the temps further than the ambient.
It honestly costs nothing when compared to an HID.

Also if possible venting directly outside helps a lot. Good luck! 👍

Pondracer

Pondracer

This is my last 7 days, LED lighting and in flower.

IMG 8333

IMG 8334

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hi everyone

I was gonna do this
Day 80-82f
Night 74-76f
Humidity 50-60%

I run
Day 82-85f
night 76-78f
Humidity was day 30-45%

I’ve read that with LED you can run higher temps. 10 degrees more that the standard 70-80 degrees. I was running 85 degrees temps with no issues and now that I’ve enriched my room with co2 my temps get into the 90z. Tops out at 93 and they are thriving. Get a laser thermometer gun tho to measure leaf surface temps. Mine should be here today from Amazon but they don’t seem stressed even with my LEDs at 10 inches away. I’m letting them grow till it hits 8 inches before bringing it back to 10. Without co2 I did get to 12 inches away with no issues.
B865B781 7CB9 4172 81F9 84AED9A0C5AB
447E9AB5 4376 432D 861E 896E945BEFC5

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

My tent stays about 80-83f during the day and around 55-60%RH. At night its getting about 68F and 65%rh. Just got a AC so the RH should fall a little bit which I want it to stay around 50%. This is with 2 led light setups. My girls are doing great.

Screenshot 20210603 201246 Govee Home
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Thanks guys, I'd be scared to have such a big difference between day and night I usually aim for 5-7f diff 7 max
I find that it has no effect on my girls with night Temps at 67F. If anything I think is good for them, kinda giving them a little break. That's my opinion

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
What instrument are you using to show the data like this ?
[/QUOT
I have something similar it’s just a Bluetooth temp/hydrometer. It’s records all the data even while your away at work etc. when you come home you have access to real time temps and RH as well as seeing how they did while you were away. If it’s hotter during the day you can see just how much your temps rose. It’s a nice tool to have it also shows you average temps/RH for each hour of the day you just scroll back thru the chart to see.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
What instrument are you using to show the data like this ?
I have something similar it’s just a Bluetooth temp/hydrometer. It’s records all the data even while your away at work etc. when you come home you have access to real time temps and RH as well as seeing how they did while you were away. If it’s hotter during the day you can see just how much your temps rose. It’s a nice tool to have it also shows you average temps/RH for each hour of the day you just scroll back thru the chart to see. Last response looked like it didn’t save for some reason… heres the one I have but they have a WiFi version as well so you can check even while your away…
D75FF619 F6D3 4F2E A7CC 025BB51DE002

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I run my led at 80% stays around 23degc day time running down to 19degc night cooler temps at lights off I fine I get better terps and running 24/7passive air intake fans running I get lots of air movement . The passive air really helped me maintain my environment . Od

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I run my led at 80% stays around 23degc day time running down to 19degc night cooler temps at lights off I fine I get better terps and running 24/7passive air intake fans running I get lots of air movement . The passive air really helped me maintain my environment . Od
Ever since I started running a continuous cycle of air in and out of tent my tempature only moves when I come in the room it's in. This goes for my RH as well. I rarely move from 82F and 55-60%RH. It use to drive me nuts trying to control environment but with the addition of a exaust motor and ducting completely changed the game. Don't get me wrong I still love spending time with my ladies but now I can do just that.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I have something similar it’s just a Bluetooth temp/hydrometer. It’s records all the data even while your away at work etc. when you come home you have access to real time temps and RH as well as seeing how they did while you were away. If it’s hotter during the day you can see just how much your temps rose. It’s a nice tool to have it also shows you average temps/RH for each hour of the day you just scroll back thru the chart to see. Last response looked like it didn’t save for some reason… heres the one I have but they have a WiFi version as well so you can check even while your away…View attachment 1132650
I have same exact one. The range with the Bluetooth isn't that great but it gives you all updated data every minute of the day. It's cool to see what the conditions are when your not in there which actually showed me that the humidity always goes up when I'm fiddling around in there.

RichRon

RichRon

Closer to harvest (weeks 8-10 ) do you guys who run Temps in the mid to low 80's drop your Temps? I keep reading that Temps above a certain point late into flower make your terps evaporate but im to scared to ruin a harvest to find out??

Latest posts

Top Bottom