What Leds Have You Used ?

• Thread starter CornfedDread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CornfedDread

CornfedDread

what up farm. just wanted to.hear from you guys as to which leds have you used ,diferent results an what you came to prefer. only if you still use all led after your trials. please keep it to leds . we should all know how hps grow already. thanks C.F.D.

Power OG

Power OG

I can Say I've researched all leds and the best light for price and output is the Mars II, there are much more expensive but hands down Mars II Will give you the most bang for your buck. I have 400w, my boy has a 900w and is doing a 10x10 with four 1600w. Should be dope.
Respect

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

i m in total agreeancer powerog. thats my conculsion . i run 3 900w in a 8x4.love my lush an grow blu veg but overall bang for buck .an it s a big bang too.

Power OG

Power OG

I been using mars II for a couple years now and I've been telling and arguing this point. I agree there's some nice expensive lights out but what you get makes no sense when you compare what you get from a mars and the fact you paid 1/8-1/4 less. I think that's what bothers everyone. To me after owning my mars I knew there was so much shade and misinformation in the industry, so I've been a ambassador for them. Glad to have another mars brother
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

In my 1st comment I was trying to say there are bunch of expensive lights but the Mars price is so right, beyond competitive and is killing all other led producer's because output and price.

indicabush

indicabush

Have been using Illimitex F1's x 2 in a 4 x 4 tent now for about 4 years now. Very happy with the outcome and considering the Mars II 400w for my other tent to replace a couple of generic American made 140w LED's. These 140's aren't chop liver, but I now want them for some closet grows.

indicabush

indicabush

Have been using Illimitex F1's x 2 in a 4 x 4 tent now for about 4 years now. Very happy with the outcome and considering the Mars II 400w for my other tent to replace a couple of generic American made 140w LED's. These 140's aren't chop liver, but I now want them for some closet grows.

Out of curiosity is anybody using the Reflector series 192 x 3?

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

yes powerog mars is killin them all.i picked up 900w models that are quality construtionheavy duty . ran their 300w side by side hps an lush led an have been all mars led from then .n issues with function aftet 2 +years

Power OG

Power OG

yes powerog mars is killin them all.i picked up 900w models that are quality construtionheavy duty . ran their 300w side by side hps an lush led an have been all mars led from then .n issues with function aftet 2 +years
Not at all,works just like it did on day one. They are definitely built heavy duty. Hell I forgot how long the warranty is, but it was 3 or 5 year warranty. I think the 400w are like $178.00 and I swear if you look at black dog led they look identical to mars but the black dog are over a grand.
I just dnt understand how these U.S. led manufacturers are getting away with charging these ridiculous prices. The technology isn't as expensive as the U.S. companies are charging. I'm waiting for a U.S. company to be competitive because I prefer to buy U.S. made items, but I will not be overcharged for technology that is no different than what mars is putting out.
Respect

indicabush

indicabush

Out of curiosity is anybody using the Reflector series 192 x 3?

indicabush

indicabush

Im no LED guy but i just read a cool comparison of them in another thread,i think black dog was their choice,check it out.
http://www.compareledgrowlights.com/

Just visited that site and the info is almost 3 years old:

"I started this LED grow light comparison with eleven companies. In the conclusions I eliminated 24, most of which were duplicates. What I ended up with was one company that was not eliminated in any of the rounds and one which had some of it's lights eliminated in only one round."

Just wondering if Mars was considered.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Damn i dont even see the mars that you guys are talking about so maybe its not a good comparison indica.

covertchem

covertchem

I can Say I've researched all leds and the best light for price and output is the Mars II, there are much more expensive but hands down Mars II Will give you the most bang for your buck. I have 400w, my boy has a 900w and is doing a 10x10 with four 1600w. Should be dope.
Respect
Mars 2 and jessil 380 spectrals one lb plus ecsd

covertchem

covertchem

Mars hydro is the source for the led power og is repping no joke she's the shit. I have throo 1609 watt mars 2 full spectrum and one 1200 watt mars full spectrum. My boy however has
Three reflector seris going now. Now leds lets talk I have spent more then ten thousand dollars in leds trial and error. I've done the research what we want is a led that uses cree or epistar diodes.. 5w and 10 w diodes. I have also ran kessil 380 spectrals in my room as supplenantary and let me tell you worth every penny. Mars 1600 for direct replacment and kessil 380 spectrals for supplemental. I MO

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Yea when I was looking for mine the spectrums the Mars covers just fits the bill . I bought 2 900's . For my 2 4x4 tents plus 2 250 watt hps for heat as much as light . But cover all bases

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

Yea when I was looking for mine the spectrums the Mars covers just fits the bill . I bought 2 900's . For my 2 4x4 tents plus 2 250 watt hps for heat as much as light . But cover all bases

How are the results of putting a 250 hps in with the mars? I have a 1200 in a 5x5 with a 600 as supplemental

Top Bottom