What light schedule for autoflowers 20/4 - 24/0

• Thread starter Morde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Morde

They are going to be transplanted 12 days old outdoors.What is the best light schedule under flourscent light 36x2 - Thanks !

Kepp89

Kepp89

i imagine it wouldnt matter considering the nature of auto flower.

but i would document what the daylight is outside tomorrow or today, whatever, so when they do get transplanted, you can match the day/night cycle.

but again, imo it shouldnt matter i dont think. they do what they do without care about anything else. maybe it might stress them for 24 hours before they can properly use the sunlight during the used-to-be dark period or vice versa.

B

budgrower01

They are going to be transplanted 12 days old outdoors.What is the best light schedule under flourscent light 36x2 - Thanks !
I would go 20/4 or even just run 24 hours, once they up and leaves droop after light gets to much use that as timing to go to dark/rest.
Each plant wants a certain amount of light(DLI) i have been told, anymore and plant won't use it.

damien50

damien50

I've done 24/0 and 18/6 but it doesn't really seem to master in my grows if they are taken care of

DenzlFregren

DenzlFregren

I personally haven't seen enough extra growth in my 24/0 grows to justify the extra electrical cost. The increased production just isn't noticable enough where my power bill is. Also just my own bro science, just doesnt seem to make sense an living organism that requires no rest. Just seems off.

Reactions: Ina
W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

When you buy avto seeds from well known seed bank they usually have the recomended light cycle in the description.

But from my experience 18/6 it's the best options for my wallet. The is not much more yeld with 24/0 as there is difference in the light bill

Top Bottom