What light should i use?

• Thread starter Floodster31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420trout

420trout

again just my 2 cents worth.... but she's in now I think.....
Captain, do you have any idea how long it takes t get one of those lights delivered to the US (Michigan)? I've been wanting to try one, not that I even need another light, but at that price I can afford to try it. If I don't like it my girl can use it for her citrus trees indoors this winter. Do you have one of these lights? By the way, like your posts! I don't know where you are, but it sure seems to rain a lot where you are. Hope you stay dry man!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Captain, do you have any idea how long it takes t get one of those lights delivered to the US (Michigan)? I've been wanting to try one, not that I even need another light, but at that price I can afford to try it. If I don't like it my girl can use it for her citrus trees indoors this winter. Do you have one of these lights? By the way, like your posts! I don't know where you are, but it sure seems to rain a lot where you are. Hope you stay dry man!
It was 7 day's to TN a yr ago...
Now I think 2wks

I don't push something I don't have this hard... there Good for the $$$$$...................

man I wish they would give me a hook up..... I don't get shit just know these work.... I push 3 of there lights cause I have used the 3 for about 10 months now HARD.....

Top Bottom