What Makes The Burn Taste Good?

• Thread starter Trixxi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Fading has nothing to do with taste not on god dam bit ,, Yup stop feeding your plants last 3 weeks of flower just give them water right ??? truth is healthy plant from start to finish will give you the best quality and best quantity the strain is able to provide plan and simple
Believe it or not Flushing or allowing plants to Fade is the myth ran wild and very bad information .
Weed is a weed does not take much for it to grow only growers that keep hammering there plants with plant food using it like a steroid or thinking that way..
True Jedi growers know that its never been the amount you feed your plants its the minimum amount to keep plant as healthy as possible ..
The Fading is rather funny TBH many think, being MJ is a annual that it must fade cause it only lives once a year , tree leaf fading has nothing to do with MJ folks so get the fading out of your heads
Hmmm interesting. I would never want to cut down a dark green plant... it means you have too much chlorophyll still and will make for a long cure time. Your fade is the maturation process of the fruit.

Always dry your plants in the dark

There are many additions to improve flavor. Sulfer late in flower, uvB light, a good ratio of phosphorus and potassium... all can help you with flavor and trich make up of the plant.

Theres some Jedi kush, Sour kush and Afghan skunk. All with very distinct smell and flavor.

Screenshot 2016 07 27 09 48 28
Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Hmmm interesting. I would never want to cut down a dark green plant... it means you have too much chlorophyll still and will make for a long cure time. Your fade is the maturation process of the fruit.

Always dry your plants in the dark

There are many additions to improve flavor. Sulfer late in flower, uvB light, a good ratio of phosphorus and potassium... all can help you with flavor and trich make up of the plant.

Theres some Jedi kush, Sour kush and Afghan skunk. All with very distinct smell and flavor.
I like how you grow :)

Douglas

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

I tend to agree with the observation - and I also think experience is raw data. I don't think applying science is a problem - if the method used is sound. I would comment that you have experience that allows you some intuitive insight (that you openly share, thank you!) to the art of curing. I think curing is more an art - like making wine. There is subjective judgement that requires experience to do it well and conditions (total darkness, etc.) that have to be met. The best cures I've obtained seemed to be the containers I misplaced for the longest time. I had used cardboard tubes, with whole branches contained ( like the sort blueprints are stored in). Just my observation.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I tend to agree with the observation - and I also think experience is raw data. I don't think applying science is a problem - if the method used is sound. I would comment that you have experience that allows you some intuitive insight (that you openly share, thank you!) to the art of curing. I think curing is more an art - like making wine. There is subjective judgement that requires experience to do it well and conditions (total darkness, etc.) that have to be met. The best cures I've obtained seemed to be the containers I misplaced for the longest time. I had used cardboard tubes, with whole branches contained ( like the sort blueprints are stored in). Just my observation.
I had an 8 month old quart jar of critical+ that had fell behind shit in a closet I found. Not saying it was the best I ever smoked but I don't think I've had better. And I swear when the weed tastes as good as it did you get higher lol, idk if it's a mental thing or what but I swear you do.

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

For me, smoking well grown/cured cannabis is an intense pleasure. It's like smoking amazingly delicious and complex food. :)

Douglas

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

For me, smoking well grown/cured cannabis is an intense pleasure. It's like smoking amazingly delicious and complex food. :)

Douglas
What you said about people taste levels makes so much sense. I smoke with some people and they look at me retarded when I mention different complexities in flavor. Like my gma she has no sense of smell what so ever, she can't taste shit. It's crazy how much things change from person to person. I guess that's why some say they don't have to flush at all

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

It's crazy how much things change from person to person. I guess that's why some say they don't have to flush at all
Exaaaaaaaactly! ;D

I've sat down with growers who have over 20 years experience and tasted their *Fire* cannabis. Pardon me, but they've had some of the worst cannabis. Makes me wonder if they have any taste buds at all, or if they're just extremely acclimated to their level of contamination. Gack!

Better cannabis, better world!

BudBogart

BudBogart

I stored a long bud in a paper towel tube with paper towel stuffed in the end. I really was a beautiful cure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom