What Makes You A Master Marijuana Gardener?

• Thread starter Og Gong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
After watching a marijuana documentary on the history channel I saw a fella say he hired 6 so called marijuana master gardeners and all were not. They lied so they could get the job. So what makes a master marijuana gardener?

sixstring

sixstring

After watching a marijuana documentary on the history channel I saw a fella say he hired 6 so called marijuana master gardeners and all were not. They lied so they could get the job. So what makes a master marijuana gardener?
Knowing you dont know everything gets ya close lol.i took the master gardeners class here and got my cert long ago,but im still no master of any one species.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I feel like a master gardener wouldn't even think to refer to him-her self as such. Too busy thinking about the work at hand.

Watching the WSP one year and they interview Annie Duke, she said (I'm paraphrasing): "as soon as you think 'I'm winning' you're losing, because you've lost focus on the cards"

xavier7995

xavier7995

I have always been curious about that as well. How the frick could anyone substantiate any growing claims unless coming from another legal grow? Me saying I pull 2 gpw in my basement using 50 bucks of nutes and electricity...well that sounds great and all, but how could any employer verify like 95% of peoples claims. What even is the baseline for a "master" grower...knowledge of grow methods, nutes, deficiencies, etc.?

idk, I do agree with the being humble about it and continuing to learn as much as you can as signs of someone I would want to do business with. Wading through the extremely wide array fact and fiction regarding growing that ye olde internet provides is another thing I would think makes you a master grower.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Anyone that claims Master Gardener would automatically get denied in my garden.
This term gets tossed like salad where I'm at.
I have a few of those folks. For some reason they never have any product. I do think it's funny how often they hit me up.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

in order to be a master marijuana gardener you have to be full of shit and know it, you also need at least one person who taught you how they grow whose knowledge you either copied or just relay to everyone who will listen.

You need a discount at a hydro store, a used luxury car, and you definitely need to know all the secrets of growing.

You need to know how to know how to answer questions you don't know the answer to.

most importantly you need to make sure people understand you're a master grower.

sixstring

sixstring

in order to be a master marijuana gardener you have to be full of shit and know it, you also need at least one person who taught you how they grow whose knowledge you either copied or just relay to everyone who will listen.

You need a discount at a hydro store, a used luxury car, and you definitely need to know all the secrets of growing.

You need to know how to know how to answer questions you don't know the answer to.

most importantly you need to make sure people understand you're a master grower.

Hey thats me....awesome sauce :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Anyone that claims Master Gardener would automatically get denied in my garden.
This term gets tossed like salad where I'm at.
I have a few of those folks. For some reason they never have any product. I do think it's funny how often they hit me up.
I was about to say. I don't get down with the whole master thing. But a good grower can always put up quality any time some one says show me

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Cannabis cultivation is an ever-evolving art form/ way of life. I think that is my ultimate attraction to growing: growing cannabis is so progressive that I nor anyone else will ever be a true master. Some can really dial in strains, but there are far too many strains and too many grow methods for one to master in a lifetime, and I love that fact. I also think like wine there will always be particular harvests that are better than others, i.e., bc hash plant of 98, sfv 06 etc

Budgod

Budgod

A master grower some one who can grow any strain . No lose a a batch clone mother. Some one who knows what's wrong even before it's happening .. Master is rare ..! Even the sciencetist are no masters they're still guessing and researching

organicpanic

organicpanic

I love the term lol. So many master gardeners cant even tell me one botanical name of a plant thats not cannabis. Dont even know the basic principles of pruning. Never blended their own seedling mix. Ive been landscaping, growing food and herb for 20 years and I still suck at it. Most master gardener programs Ive visited or have known associates are a joke. Not that they have anything to do with weed. Maybe one day there will be a standard with testing. Yes I have my cert in indoor cannabis production I got at U of Weed in 2020.

Top Bottom