What Makes You A Master Marijuana Gardener?

• Thread starter Og Gong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiiipower

hiiipower

I like the wisdom in here... I guess if you could grow nearly the exact same product in any and every type of system/media, consistently and explain exactly the differences between them and how you arrived at you end product, then I'd consider calling them a master gardener. Weeds AND veggies.

ken dog

ken dog

xavier7995

xavier7995

Somehow I doubt there is a consortium of corn or soy farmers debating who among them is a master. Seems like only cannabis growers have this particular ego affliction

Clearly you have not been the local feed n seed. Those guys argue everything, who has the best overalls...cat vs...kat(whatever the other large manufacture of construction equipment is, chevy vs. ford. A more cantankerous group of old guys you will never find.

Whoever wins the series of debates and physical challenges gets to wear the green john deer master grower hat for the week.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Lot of educated idiots running around with a piece of paper that proclaims them to be a "Master Grower". Does that make them any better then the average THCFarmer, with no piece of paper, that takes a little seed and grows it to maturity ? Not in my way of thinking. Let `em compare buds and then we will see who can grow this weed better. All I`m saying is put your money where your mouth / piece of paper is and prove it to us uneducated pot growers.

ZONER

ZONER

Lot of educated idiots running around with a piece of paper that proclaims them to be a "Master Grower". Does that make them any better then the average THCFarmer, with no piece of paper, that takes a little seed and grows it to maturity ? Not in my way of thinking. Let `em compare buds and then we will see who can grow this weed better. All I`m saying is put your money where your mouth / piece of paper is and prove it to us uneducated pot growers.
I used to work on a party fishing boat throwing chum over the port side. Next year I got promoted to ship baited, two years later ...YUP you guessed it I was a certified Master Baiter, still am. :)

wasfromks

wasfromks

I know this thread is getting to be old, I still wanted to reply if that's cool. So me being very very very new to this can say there are a lot of people, especially in this thread that to me in my eyes would consider many of you to be a master. Now between you folks that might be debatable or insulting to which one of you is better than the next or more mastered than the other. To me or someone with no experience would look at a lot of you as masters....a few of you on here maybe not so much haha jkjk the majority of you that have already replied to this thread would be master compared to me. Think about the question from a hiring standpoint my growing resume and experience compared to like someone else on here resume and experience they gonna win hands down. I mean hands down from being a noob can see who's got quality vs shit. Considering I've been paying for it for so long now I can tell which flower I'm more likely to buy.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I would take a DEDICATED GROWER over a MASTER GROWER any day.....
What about a Master Batur? I have that shit on lock.
in order to be a master marijuana gardener you have to be full of shit and know it, you also need at least one person who taught you how they grow whose knowledge you either copied or just relay to everyone who will listen.

You need a discount at a hydro store, a used luxury car, and you definitely need to know all the secrets of growing.

You need to know how to know how to answer questions you don't know the answer to.

most importantly you need to make sure people understand you're a master grower.
So it's like crossfit.
Clearly you have not been the local feed n seed. Those guys argue everything, who has the best overalls...cat vs...kat(whatever the other large manufacture of construction equipment is, chevy vs. ford. A more cantankerous group of old guys you will never find.

Whoever wins the series of debates and physical challenges gets to wear the green john deer master grower hat for the week.
The real name is Sneed's Feed and Seed, formerly Chuck's.

Top Bottom