What media to grow in and what nutration

• Thread starter Seednube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seednube

Seednube

I don't mean this in a bad way but if they're stunted it more than likely has to do with grower error; perhaps you can post up some pictures and give us some info and maybe we can help?

I will post pic, they are in there sleep dark pried. they wake at 9pm 9:02 the light go on i will post current pic then
the slurry test is under way with some left over soil sample so new soil it on the mixer know

i am so grateful for you guy help

thanks everyone

Seednube

Seednube

It would depend how fresh the bags are, the fresh bags that I've gotten are as I mentioned above I think I've seen 6.3 - 6.5 for a variance in pH, and they're usually a little under 500 PPM

The one soggy bag that had been mishandled read over 1700 PPM and I believe the pH was 5.3 or thereabouts

Also consider that so many of us have used ffof successfully for many years, so even a small variant isn't going to have much if any effect, and certainly nothing that can't be quickly corrected

Have you considered promix? it's perhaps a bit more uniform, it might be more to your liking

G i guess the ph is ok the the ppm is not
ppm 8 to start was ro water
ph 6.2

IMG 0745
IMG 0747
IMG 0739
IMG 0742
IMG 0743
IMG 0744
Last edited:
Seednube

Seednube

Yes I use this form to and helps to have a 2nd reference

thanks for the tip to fitter it

i tested the new soil i got and results are
same start ppm8 ph 6.2

result ppm445 ph 6.7
i think i will use this soil for my next grow but

the other soil FFOF test ppm dont look so good maybe i got a few old bags?

IMG 0748
IMG 0749
Madbud

Madbud

My missteps

ph meter was not adjusting correctly way to low ph adding to mush ph down. on week 1-2
weeks 3 I corrected this getting new meter and making sure things were dubble checked

on weeks 3-4
I saw improvements the soil was new so I was told not to add cal-meg and nutes until week 4-5

on week 4 I saw they were starting to flower so I changed the light cycle to 12/12 and added nutrition but i tested and adjusted the water ph 6.4 before adding nutrition then feed the plants with that feed and nutrition tested the water after feeding the plants and the ph was low under 5 with the nutrition. so i learned I have to adjust ph after adding nutrition.

current week 5 watering with just plan ph adjust water the next time I water maybe calmeg.
they are sleeping at the moment but will take some current pic for you these are older ones
If these are todays pix the plant is nowhere near flowering, it looks like its been topped tho. FF is like miraclegro for pot, happy frog has mycorrhizae for seedlings, uppot to ocean forest which has nutes and use the trio, grow big -big bloom- tiger bloom as directed. Nice looking plant btw.

Seednube

Seednube

If these are todays pix the plant is nowhere near flowering, it looks like its been topped tho. FF is like miraclegro for pot, happy frog has mycorrhizae for seedlings, uppot to ocean forest which has nutes and use the trio, grow big -big bloom- tiger bloom as directed. Nice looking plant btw.

current pic of my gals
you can not hurt my feelings 1st i have none and I know i am learning
let me know what you think

Pic6
Pic7
Pic8
Pic9
Pic10
Pic11
Top Bottom