What method do you use?

• Thread starter canopia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canopia

Interested to read everybodies smoking methods. I use a bong but someday when I'm feeling rich I would like to get the iolite WISPR.

Has anyone had any experiences with them? Never tried vaping before but I'm swaying that way as it's better on the lungs.

A

agentorange

I use a 7" hand bubbler most of the time, filtering through the water is slightly better for you and the draw is cooler.

Vaping is much better for you as it doesn't burn the weed (producing carcinogens), rather heats it up just enough to extract the THC... I have long distance family that does this (I tried with them whenever I visit), but I find it less traditional and prefer to smoke, it seems to be more powerful - but is it worth the extra damage to your lungs? ....

I think if vaping were made more convenient some how, I'd make the switch

C

cali Green

I bought a Digi Volcano and really ive only used it like 20 sessions MAX personally. I also have a box vape that connects to a "GonG"(Glass on Glass Bong) HIGHLY Recommended IF you are going to get a box vape. I got CRAZY allergies when it comes to Box Vape so the bong attachment will help filter/ cool the smoke. But what ive noticed it no matter which vape i use i really get medicated and no matter the strain i always endup exhaused. But a vaporizer will save you lots of medication. 1 bowl = 2-3 bags full (3-4Ftbag)

In the end its more of Daily Driver. Glass has always been my DD . One Rip and your off.
ive tried some handheld vapes and it defiantly does the job but not as effective as something that is more non portable

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
For Me

I've been a 1 hit man for 30 + years, I've got several glass bongs, hundreds of pipes, and a volcano but I mostly use one of my many 1 hitters. In my book they are the most efficient piece of smoking paraphernalia you can use. When I was 16 and camping we only had enough weed for 1 bowl so every hit we'd blow up a balloon with the smoke and reinhale it a couple of times to get the full effect of your hit, don't know why I remembered that am very stoned

mal

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I usually use either a glass bong or joints. Really been into my SG Stemline but I have a SG Mini Natty king on the way that's replacing my stemline..

If I want to get the most flavor I usually twist up a J. Otherwise its fat rips out the SG all day! ~ODB~

Dunge

Dunge

I remember the chillum.
Ran into it in Morocco on 71.
The locals called it a social pipe in that it takes two to make it work.
And the chillum is hygienic in that your lips touch only your own hands.
I need to find one.

K

kolah

I'd like to try out those lil' one hitter thingys. They look pretty convienient too.

A

agentorange

I'd like to try out those lil' one hitter thingys. They look pretty convienient too.

my wife has one of these, they are pretty convenient, some are made to look just like cigarettes

C

CaliHighLife

I use my 2 footer fill it with ice and mouthwash:) bomb hits!

Latest posts

Top Bottom