What mighty wash does to mites

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

From my experience I still have fungus gnats with pots full of Met52... It doesn't seem to effect them at all.

From what ive read for met 52 to work completely you have to use it from the start after clones while vegging
I think you used a little late no or are you talking about new pots?

Cuz thatd be awesome if Met could take care of them as well, less treatments on my part, but Ive heard they have different outer exoskeletons than RA's so they cant do damage.

But then I hear diff from her so I dont know...lol I might have to make another phone call?

altimood

altimood

From my experience I still have fungus gnats with pots full of Met52... It doesn't seem to effect them at all.
I respectfully disagree with Susan. And I'm fairly sure she doesn't grow cannabis. And she hasn't once acknowledged how much business I have sent her way on Met 52. She's a pretty ungrateful person who really should know her product better.

altimood

altimood

That was a misquote- that was directed to DrCaligreen, not surfr... woops.

Met kicks ass against root aphids, but that's it IMHO.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I respectfully disagree with Susan. And I'm fairly sure she doesn't grow cannabis. And she hasn't once acknowledged how much business I have sent her way on Met 52. She's a pretty ungrateful person who really should know her product better.

tell me about it she was like whaaaa?? whoo alti what? when I mentioned you lol

Gravity

Gravity

This phenomenon may not have so much to do with MIGHTY WASH specifically.

Most spider mites cannot live in high humidity. Apparently, they fill with water from the air and their little bodies rupture.

BTW - I love MIGHTY WASH. It never damages plants and always kills the mites. I also used it on some thrips because nothing else worked!:party0044:
I live in a coastal state where the humidity runs high most of the year. Humidity here doesn't seem to even slow them down. However, I've also purchased Mighty Wash & it's good to see such high reviews.

M

Monkman

Just thought I'd pipe in too. I was about 6 weeks into flowering with a mite infection in a section of my large room. I applied it and it killed off the issue. I DID NOT rinse off the plants and a number of my larger sun leaves have burned/yellowed/died off a few days later so I'd rinse the plants a day or two after application...... but, love M.W.- it does work very well and safely....
I am also about 6 weeks in you say I can use during following I have it sitting here don't know if to spray during flowing thanks

Piggiesmalls

Piggiesmalls

Just FYI, Might Wash contains pyrethrins which were not listed on the label. I don't trust companies that purposely deceive growers and don't believe we should support them. Weren't they claiming it was "energetic" water or something of that nature? OR Dept of Ag has issued a stop sale.

http://odanews.wpengine.com/news-re...ducts-ordered-detained-and-removed-from-sale/

I'm 6 weeks into flower, found a few mites and some webbing on some leaves on one of my plants. Really glad I didn't use MW on them. Pyrethrins are "safe" to humans in small doses but it's an irritant to the lungs and I have asthma so that's pretty messed up on the manufacturers part.

Stay here

Stay here

How do I use it? Should I dilute it with water or straight up? Thank you.

Irish063

Irish063

How do I use it? Should I dilute it with water or straight up? Thank you.
Looks like this is an old thread so it may take a while for some others to respond.
I can't speak for mighty wash. I've been using Organicide 3 n 1. I'm about 3 weeks into flowering on most of my plants. One is about 4 1/2 weeks along. It seems to be doing the job well and I've only had a random leaf or two in each plant show signs yellowing. The plant that had the worst infestation is doing the best now.
Hope this helps

IMG 4712
Last edited:
Top Bottom