What Mode To Put A.c In ?

• Thread starter pookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pookie

ok so my situation is i normally leave my mini split on 75 degrees but when the lights go off my temperature goes to 69-70....i have tried to put the mini split on auto mode.for the first day it works good from temp STAYS AT 80 then drops to 75 at night but the next day temps will almost get up to 100 thinking it takes to long to go from heating to cooling cycles .any suggestions ...should i just put the ac on a timer and get a heater for the winter months just seems like such a waste of equipment tho

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Green house or indoor? Warmth speeds up growth, but comes with problems. Too cold and slow it down. I have a window unit ac in my bedroom that will turn on and cool down. The room if it gets to hot. They make heaters that do the opposite. What is the temp without any ac or heat. I would say just keep the cooling system going, you shouldn't need a heater.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

ok so my situation is i normally leave my mini split on 75 degrees but when the lights go off my temperature goes to 69-70....i have tried to put the mini split on auto mode.for the first day it works good from temp STAYS AT 80 then drops to 75 at night but the next day temps will almost get up to 100 thinking it takes to long to go from heating to cooling cycles .any suggestions ...should i just put the ac on a timer and get a heater for the winter months just seems like such a waste of equipment tho
You need to ask this question in the AC thread and cannabis john will answer it correctly,also tell him what size and make the AC is,
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/grow-room-a-c.46645/

Top Bottom