What Myco Would You Choose With This Lineup?

• Thread starter four20 bliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
four20 bliss

four20 bliss

OK so I will post photo of the nutrients but first my setup is just an easy coco/perlite flower under 2 600w lumatek and 400w MH veg. I currently run botanicare as my base. Pbp grow and bloom soil. Liquid karma, calmag, silica blast, little sweet raw. I use AN for boosters just big bud and overdrive. Blackstrap molasses and recently acquired hygrozyme. I have used small samples of great white and photosynthesis plus-c for Benny's but currently out. My question is if this were your lineup what myco or Benny would you choose. I'm leaning toward bioAg or caps OGBiowar. Also excited to dabble in ACT and may ask questions here about that as well. I have trolled these forums since 2009. May be first thread lol.

What myco would you choose with this lineup
four20 bliss

four20 bliss

OK so I will post photo of the nutrients but first my setup is just an easy coco/perlite flower under 2 600w lumatek and 400w MH veg. I currently run botanicare as my base. Pbp grow and bloom soil. Liquid karma, calmag, silica blast, little sweet raw. I use AN for boosters just big bud and overdrive. Blackstrap molasses and recently acquired hygrozyme. I have used small samples of great white and photosynthesis plus-c for Benny's but currently out. My question is if this were your lineup what myco or Benny would you choose. I'm leaning toward bioAg or caps OGBiowar. Also excited to dabble in ACT and may ask questions here about that as well. I have trolled these forums since 2009. May be first thread lol.

four20 bliss

four20 bliss

Ya thanks for the replies! So much info here on caps and im trying to do more foliar and ACT so caps makes sense.
More pics
4 five gal pots to 1 600w. Tomato cages.

IMG 20150826 202739
four20 bliss

four20 bliss

Maybe I'll start a diary in a different thread for the next round

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Plus C smells real bad
OgT has no smell

A quart of plus C is about $24
Small bag of ogt is about $49

They both have similar/same Microbes and Benificial .

They also have different Bennies.

Plus C has a photosynthetic bacteria
Rhodopseudomonas palustris

It appears that plus c may have more in it. What I do know is that one is odorless and the other is real bad.

We shall see.

four20 bliss

four20 bliss

I have used a bottle of that plus-c in where I soaked the medium before transplant and gave it some in veg cycle. I def saw it work compared to using nothing. Let us know your opinions on it! I've been doing research on whether I want to focus more on the fungal mycos and stay away from trichoderma butttt my research seemed to involve organic soil being used and the goal was to colonize soil for it to be colonized for years. I do use coco and it seems for coco that a proper mix of mycos and bacteria yields quickest results. Anyway caps bennies are next on my list to try for coco.

four20 bliss

four20 bliss

Really can't wait till its not summer and my room not so hot!

IMG 20150813 210641
nocollins2k

nocollins2k

I have used a bottle of that plus-c in where I soaked the medium before transplant and gave it some in veg cycle. I def saw it work compared to using nothing. Let us know your opinions on it! I've been doing research on whether I want to focus more on the fungal mycos and stay away from trichoderma butttt my research seemed to involve organic soil being used and the goal was to colonize soil for it to be colonized for years. I do use coco and it seems for coco that a proper mix of mycos and bacteria yields quickest results. Anyway caps bennies are next on my list to try for coco.

I also have DEM lush roots. But that's more endo.

I'm in coco too. The good people at dem said it would make the coco a super soil persay and eventually turn living.

four20 bliss

four20 bliss

hmmm ya lush roots seems legit. i want to switch to coco beds and it seems like using a REGUlAR schedule teas will keep the bed nice and living for 3-4 rounds. least that what i hope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom