What Nectar Products Should I Use

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

So i have just order the nector for the gods simple starter pack which includes the 4 essential products from there total of atleast 12 products. I will be getting it on thursday. It comes with gaia mania, hercules harvest,zeus juice, and magic medusa. Anyone have any suggestions on any of their other products i need or should pick up.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Are you growing in soil or coco? Get there ph up/down if you’re in coco. I’m using their “free” sample pack. I forget what the other two bottles are that come with it. Also, bloom chaos. I haven’t used it as a foliar spray yet but will and then as a soil drench. Just make sure you double the amount of Herculean harvest or your plants will get pissed

snoplow20

snoplow20

Are you growing in soil or coco? Get there ph up/down if you’re in coco. I’m using their “free” sample pack. I forget what the other two bottles are that come with it. Also, bloom chaos. I haven’t used it as a foliar spray yet but will and then as a soil drench. Just make sure you double the amount of Herculean harvest or your plants will get pissed
Im growing in fox farm happy frog.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Me too lol. The ph up/down isn’t all that necessary then.
I noticed the bottles say to adjust ph to 6.4. Are you saying it is not necessary to adjust it because you are assuming the soil is buffering the ph. Plus i kinda of assumed that with organic ferts i wouldnt need to worry about ph anyways.

NHWhites

NHWhites

I noticed the bottles say to adjust ph to 6.4. Are you saying it is not necessary to adjust it because you are assuming the soil is buffering the ph. Plus i kinda of assumed that with organic ferts i wouldnt need to worry about ph anyways.
Exactly, the soil should buffer the ph. I have used the Olympus up if the ph is super low, like in the 5’s but otherwise I just run it as is. The ph of my tap water is 7.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Exactly, the soil should buffer the ph. I have used the Olympus up if the ph is super low, like in the 5’s but otherwise I just run it as is. The ph of my tap water is 7.
I wish my tap was 7 ph. Mine is more like 8 ph. I have been thinking about getting a ro filter. Do you know if filtering the water will raise or lower the ph?

Latest posts

Top Bottom