What now 😩

• Thread starter Pixie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pixie

Pixie

Morning all, first I must say you all have helped me make this first time experience wonderful !! Into other matters. There is no damage that I can see on my plant, she is about 4 weeks into flower and now I am finding these little shits !! I generally do not like bugs so when a new one gets introduced to my space I kind of freak, especially on this beautiful plant. Also I see a lot of people talking about mites, what would be the tell tale sign of them ?? See photos on both subjects ✌️

What now
What now 2
What now 3
What now 4
teejacks

teejacks

I spot the colourful looking bug on my plants outside all the time. I believe they are fire flys. Great pics, really neat up close like that. It doesn't look they cause much harm as they won't nest and web (at least i don't think). Might potentially take a nipple here and there. As for the other pics I am not sure

Madbud

Madbud

Leafhoppers, they are a vector for plant diseases. If they bite an infected plant, they pass it on to the next plant they bite.

teejacks

teejacks

Leafhoppers, they are a vector for plant diseases. If they bite an infected plant, they pass it on to the next plant they bite.

Cool. What would classify as an infected plant? nutrient imbalance? pest problem?

skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy

I have the boring long skinny green ones, They hang out in the veggie garden during the day then come into the greenhouse at night to get high, I tried leaving a cup at the door asking for donations but I figure they were to small to carry change or maybe they are just being dicks. Well I went and got me an electric fly swatter for under 10 bucks and and laid some genocide on their ass.

All kidding aside the electric fly swatter did a half decent job just give the plants a little shake I am sure it will keep the population down if I keep on top of it (I get lazy) I would spray but my plants are well into flower and trichomes are setting in. I will see them tonight,,,, I might even wear my superman tights.

PS Be careful not to zap your plants

Oh gosh

Oh gosh

Morning all, first I must say you all have helped me make this first time experience wonderful !! Into other matters. There is no damage that I can see on my plant, she is about 4 weeks into flower and now I am finding these little shits !! I generally do not like bugs so when a new one gets introduced to my space I kind of freak, especially on this beautiful plant. Also I see a lot of people talking about mites, what would be the tell tale sign of them ?? See photos on both subjects ✌️
Picture #4 looks alot like spider mites to me. Notice the tine web. Pics alittle fuzzy but I have a suspicion. Scope again, Google spider mites and make your own conclusion.

Top Bottom