What Nute Line Are You Using? How Does It Stack Up Against Previous Nute Lines You've Used?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Nutes you are currently using

• Total voters
C

CashCrops

GH is my current provider of plant food. I have used:
AN - grow. bloom, micro and flower enhancing nutes
FFOF
Nectar for the Gods
Cutting Edge
AN - Connoisseur A-B
Value and end product wise I couldn't be happier with GH. Very little PH swing and plants cant seem to get enough. I'm finishing some strains around 2200 ppm before flush. Case in point this was a batch of GG#4

IMG 4019
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Running jacks hydro with agsil and ferti-organic powder fulvic acid at the moment. Used to run hg and then botanicare, so far these are the best plants I've ever had.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

FFOF
Nectar for the Gods
Cutting Edge
AN - Connoisseur A-B
Value and end product wise I couldn't be happier with GH. Very little PH swing and plants cant seem to get enough. I'm finishing some strains around 2200 ppm before flush. Case in point this was a batch of GG#4

2200ppm wow thats crazy.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

FFOF
Nectar for the Gods
Cutting Edge
AN - Connoisseur A-B
Which GH line do you use exactly? I've been tossing around the idea of running maxibloom in coco for my next run.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I run CNS17
Pureblend tea
CalMag+
Hydroguard
Silica Blast
I know this sounds crazy but compared to my outdoor organic beds which produce the most amazing Fruits and tomatoes
The indoor 400w hps CNS line kills the organics in taste and potency

dont get me wrong....the outdoor beds are awesome and everything is great it is just night and day
oh yeah and I have used the GO line and the EJ sea blast
dosnt compare
Just my experience
By the way most if not all the people that I know use either AN or GH and my flowers are just as good if not better in their opinion....maybe it is just a dialed in thing as opposed to what you are actually running

C

CashCrops

Which GH line do you use exactly? I've been tossing around the idea of running maxibloom in coco for my next run.
I use the Floragrow, micro, bloom, diamond nectar, florablend, floralicious, kool bloom and fruit n fusion. I also use amino acid mix of my own making with heavy fulvic and humic acids.

Top Bottom