What nutes are made in America?

• Thread starter smokie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokie

smokie

Some ppl says these nutrients are better than those etc.. So I am just trying to figure out which one if any high quality pharmaceutical grade synthetic nutrients are made in America.

If its a toss up I would rather keep my money here in the US.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I love this thread and don't take this wrong but I love you for posting it.. ;) I am a very conscious shopper since I made my personal pact to do all I can to buy American made products of all kinds. This has made my shopping much more difficult and time consuming. I am going to be doing my best by July 4th to get local stores and willing companies to promote USA made products. I am making calls to stores like Wall Mart to advertise an American made isle in their stores. My hopes is once they get them up and stores are promoting that people's participation will help keep these companies and others promoting USA made products. There is not much we can do on a everyday basis but I do feel that this is a huge start. Kudos to you..
So to give an answer to your question, I have been standing at the cliff wanting to jump all American in my grows. One big pull to CC for me was their US based home and even better for me right here in my state. I can't support more locally then that. I have switched my boosters already to
products made by Humboldt Nutrients and I am very pleased from what I am seeing on my first run. I will be doing a side by side grow using all Humboldt products and see what it has in store for the UC. BUT.... CC is getting ready to drop a nute line. I believe they giving samples of the grow with each
system now. I am running CC roots and I will be getting the full line as soon as they drop.. Whats better then a US made product by the guys who made my system.. I love these CC guys, they are really on top of their game. With all they have going on with a booming company they still refuse to settle for less while
making a great system and soon to be nutes for all us farmers, not to mention the best customer service in any company today..
I am interested to see what others think or have tried running UC..

MEGA956

MEGA956

//I know some nice ones in Holland, these are top-notch. I kno your looking for

USA made but I dont know any REAL good ones.

2DogWalker

So there is a Michigan based nutrient (very new but getting good reviews) called Green Wizard, here's their site www.greenwizardnutrients.com.

This is not too far from me where they are distributed. I think im gonna go check out prices. Website seems a little vague but maybe Im just stoned...

Maybe grab a line for the new room to run in my new room....

Thanks for the heads up Jczam

2DW

2DogWalker

So there is a Michigan based nutrient (very new but getting good reviews) called Green Wizard, here's their site www.greenwizardnutrients.com.

This is not too far from me where they are distributed. I think im gonna go check out prices. Website seems a little vague but maybe Im just stoned...

Maybe grab a line for the new room

Thanks for the heads up Jczam

2DW

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Thanks for the Michigan Made Nutes Info jczam ,

And 2-Dog Please do keep us posted on yer findings on the Made In Mich Nutes .

By the way 2-Dog I see by yer Double Post that yer well on yer way to the Million Posters Club here on the Farm . So ADMINS , Please take into Consideration that 2-Dog did say He Might be Stoned .:thinking

So Please Don't Sanction or Fine him for his Obvious finger twitch when hitting reply . Even though I Highly Suspect he might have just been tryin to raise his post count to hit that Million Post Mark ,,, :wait :nod

J

jczam

2Dog, I hope you get their line and let us all know how it works.

K

kes5480

//I know some nice ones in Holland, these are top-notch. I kno your looking for

USA made but I dont know any REAL good ones.

This company actually sent me some of there stuff for free. I was so suprised when i recieved this package it is heavy and must of cost a pretty penny just to ship, like stated earlier this company is in Holland.
heres what i got: ANA-Soil(one part nute)and ANA-Zym
PB220062.JPG
PB220063.JPG
PB220066.JPG

and there hydrozyme/sensizyme product
PB220064.JPG
PB220065.JPG

i havnt tried it out yet but i will..this is the same stuff limbilimbo68 uses, if u havent seen his vids on utube u gotta check out "small plants big buds" such good results(one of my favorite grow vids).
ok peace
keS

WELL DISREGUARD THIS POST

NOT MADE IN USA...............i totally forgot u were lookin for usa made,got 2into lookin for my pics and postin them, blame it on my meds, damn white widow...lol

L

LaughingGrass

Hello, my first post here on THC Farmer. Diggin' it so far. Just wanted to chime in and say I'm a medical marijuana grower here in Michigan and I just finished up another crop using Green Wizard Nutrients. My next round will be with it as well. They are a new company, but they must be doing something right cuz the stuff left all my previous Advanced Nutrient grows in the dust. My patients specifically requested that I use it again and I can't complain. Bigger yields, better smoke, costs less, pH balanced. Can't say enough good things about their company.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I believe Garden of Dreams is making his nutrient line in Cali... I'm gonna give it a go in the very near future... I'm also looking forward to trying out Current Culture's nutrient as well... :cool

K

kes5480

i would look into G.O.D's nutes. i am gonna order his entire line. really good prices and im hearing good reviews. made in the USA

CWorthington

CWorthington

Old thread bump alert! Google brought me here. X Nutrients says they are made in California, and all ingredients are pharmaceutical and technical grade (the 2 highest grades) from U.S. suppliers. Not too expensive either.
I can only vouch for the clone gel, amino blast and ph up so far. I may try the base though, and their fulvic humic looks good too.
First I dip the clones in Dip 'N Grow, then the MX Gel. Killer roots in 7-10 days with pretty much 100% success rate.

sixstring

sixstring

im pretty sure jacks(jr peters) is made in the USA just sayin :cool:
St dawg 014

but yeah this is a really old thread lol

Top Bottom