What nutes should I use for flower?

• Thread starter Mike49048
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike49048

Mike49048

I want to boost my yield as much as I can and I want to know what you guys think. I using Farfard C-1p Mix the (greenbag). I have been using Dyno-gro Grow for veg and Bloom for flower. One teaspoon to a gallon of tap water. I haven't been able to ph or ppm the water yet, I will be getting meters for that in a couple days.

I'm 19 days in to flower of Nirvana Blackberry, 9-11 wk strain. I want to do what I can to improve the yield. Any ideas are appreciated.

For a little more info. on this grow check out my diary.
www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f54/nirvana-blackberry-under-1500w-30232/

T

trusmoker

bud_nutes.jpg
try the advanced line up or mix an match ur own only way to no is trial an error my man
peace

S

SYROUS

good choice but dont forget budcandy and i just used overdrive for the first time,fuck yeah, worth the doe

T

trusmoker

im off to the shop this week to get me some overdrive an i havent touch the sensi cal yet hopefully wont need to in veg niether wot feeding schedule u on syrus

Mike49048

Mike49048

Okay, so what you guys are sayings is go with Bloom a & b, big bud, budcandy, overdrive and sensi Cal. I'm guessing the Bloom a & b will then replace my Dyno-gro Bloom right?

Melvan

Melvan

Yield is affected by much more than your nutes. You can have the perfect blend, but if other factors are off it doesn't matter, you didn't fill us in on your lighting, ventilation, etc. You're in flower and have never checked your ph or ppm, who knows what changes are going to happen when you start adding new mixes of nutes.

If you're asking flowering questions this must be your first grow, so I think you should keep it simple. Fox Farm's trio of Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching, used as directed in conjuction with Tiger Bloom, contain all you need, including trace elements, without the concern of properly measuring/mixing 5 different additives.

Good luck, would love to see some pics of your girls. I was doing some reading on the Blackberry and was considering ordering some beans.

Mike49048

Mike49048

Yield is affected by much more than your nutes. You can have the perfect blend, but if other factors are off it doesn't matter, you didn't fill us in on your lighting, ventilation, etc. You're in flower and have never checked your ph or ppm, who knows what changes are going to happen when you start adding new mixes of nutes.

If you're asking flowering questions this must be your first grow, so I think you should keep it simple. Fox Farm's trio of Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching, used as directed in conjuction with Tiger Bloom, contain all you need, including trace elements, without the concern of properly measuring/mixing 5 different additives.

Good luck, would love to see some pics of your girls. I was doing some reading on the Blackberry and was considering ordering some beans.

It is the first grow in quite sometime and I trying to do it right. I have a link to a diary I just started that gives info on my lighting and photos and such. I will be getting meters before I just start mixing everything together and hope it works out. I well also check to see what I have been doing so far. Check ph of the tap water w/and without the nuts I have been using til now. Likely the ppm as well. I'm asking about nuts because I'm going to be getting meters in a couple days and want to be ready to switch over at that time. I have been keeping pretty simple up until now with Dyno-gro Grow for veg and Bloom for flower just mixing one teaspoon to a gallon per plant.

I using one 1500w hps and planning on buying another this week for some pineapple kush teens that I'm going to buy as well. They well be about 2ft tall when I get them. I as well will be getting Co2 this grow or next. I plan on buying some uvb lighting for the next grow as well. Basically if I have the money I with get it.

Improve, Improve, Improve......

Here is a link to my grow diary...:rollj:
www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f54/nirvana-blackberry-under-1500w-30232/

Z

Zeke1

No need to change your base nutes in the middle of a grow if they are working well and are happy with the results.

If you want to add to what you have maybe some sugars (like Botanicare Sweet, Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load or some blackstrap molasses) and a PK booster (Botanicare Hydrolex, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud/Overdrive, etc.).

There are plenty of different brands but those are a few and I think there are even products like AN's Bud Candy that combine sugars & a pk booster.

Mike49048

Mike49048

No need to change your base nutes in the middle of a grow if they are working well and are happy with the results.

If you want to add to what you have maybe some sugars (like Botanicare Sweet, Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load or some blackstrap molasses) and a PK booster (Botanicare Hydrolex, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud/Overdrive, etc.).

There are plenty of different brands but those are a few and I think there are even products like AN's Bud Candy that combine sugars & a pk booster.

They're getting me by for now I want to improve the process wherever I can, however I can. I'm just using what I have now because that's what my hydro store guy recommended. I know there's better shit out there and I going to find it.

I going check out that bud candy for sure. I was under the impression that it was more for flavor than sugars. I'll have to read up on it.
:bubblez:

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

keep it simple. botanicare sells one part complete fertilizers. even general hydroponics' floranova is simple, and cheap. imo, additives are just a cash cow. bud candy is just epsom salts. best of luck with your grow.

AN makes the base nutes low in calcium and magnesium, and sells calmag separately...

T

trusmoker

everyones gonna av a different opinion on this 1 mate just go with wot u already got for now

Z

Zeke1

^^^ you very well may be right, I know it was a combination of two of their products just not sure what ones. Carbo load is one of them...

I personally use AN Carbo Load when I start to flower and start to add in some Botanicare Hydroplex around the 3rd week. I am fairly happy, so no reason to change just yet.

Top Bottom