What nutrients should i go with..first time grower

• Thread starter Lrs420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lrs420

Lrs420

Im thinking of using cultured solutions nutrients. Just wanted some input on them before i make a decision. I was also told not to use advanced nutrients because im just going to run into problems. Keeping it clean and organic is the way to go. Curious on what everyone here has to say on that regard.

Mackrob

Mackrob

Jacks 321. It’s not organic but it will grow better plants then any organic line out there. It will also save you a headache since you won’t run into any problems with deficiency. It’s also cheaper and PH stable. It’s much higher quality then mega crop. Mega crop also just copied them with their 2 part formula but uses much lower quality nutrients that come from China.

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

I'm also a first time grower and I went with General hydroponics flora series myself..Reasonably priced and not overly difficult to use for a beginner. It's a 3 part system as I think most of em. I hear fox farm is decent too...Good luck!

Lrs420

Lrs420

Thank you everyone for your input. Im always down to learn. My plan is to use cultured solutions UC roots, coco-cal, bloom A&B and bud booster. Im using dwc, ac infinity 48”x48”x 80” grow tent, ac infinity carbon filter, ac infinity duct fan w temperature humidity control, next light mega for my lights. Anything i should add i subtract feel free to chime in.

euphoria526

euphoria526

I’m running Roots Organic Terp Tea grow and bloom, dry nutes. In FFHF soil.
Bubbled 12-24 hours. I’ll use Real growers Recharge 1 tsp every 5-7 days.
illl use silica, outside of a feeding 4 ml. Every 5-7 days.
trying to keep it as simple as possible.

euphoria526

euphoria526

I’m running Roots Organic Terp Tea grow and bloom, dry nutes. In FFHF soil.
Bubbled 12-24 hours. I’ll use Real growers Recharge 1 tsp every 5-7 days.
illl use silica, outside of a feeding 4 ml. Every 5-7 days.
trying to keep it as simple as possible.
I completely missed that this was in the hydro forum. It still can be used in coco though, so there’s that

Latest posts

Top Bottom