What PPM is recommended for Colloidal Silver?

• Thread starter Pandaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gowanstarr

gowanstarr

Whoa this is a great site, I have also had a great interest in this and am gonna be glued to my seat on this one. Question? if the store bought is suppossed to be too weak, how do I make my own more potent solution? gonna research on this one and see what I find out.

found this so far, anyone want to make their own colloidal silver?

as far as i understand you can make your ppm to whatever ya want with this method of making the colloidal silver, Im all over this project.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I make and use silver internally and for my plants . Ive tried everything i could to shock one plant for years and never got a nanner. 10-15 ppm and no problem as stated earlier i got my first nanner ever in 8 years . . I could even just do a branch without flipping the whole plant . I have stored clones in the fridge with silver in a bag for 5 weeks well over 100 clones too and not one flipped in bud. And because of my soil not draining as of late i use a slosh in my buckets of water so not to get root rot. You really have to try to flip the plant . Persistance rules the day .

SilverGranny

SilverGranny

From what I have read, you need atleast a 30ppm of colloidal silver to convince a feminized plant to produced pollen sacs. I originally purchased "500ppm" colloidal silver from amazon and when tested with my TDS meter, it didn't even register. I did try it though, and nothing in the way of pollen sacs. Not wanting to give up, I put together a generator so to speak. I wired together 4, 9V battery terminals on positive and negative alligator clips, hooked some 14 gauge 9999 silver wire into a glass jar of distilled water. I put this jar into a very small crock sauce pot filled with water and left to steep over night. The first batch was 40 ppm and I am good with that...now, I need to pull my larry bird fem clone, spray one branch with silver for a couple weeks and fingers crossed...we will see what happens. Attached a photo of my diy colloidal silver generator

20201122 200455
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Is the silver part in helping the selfing? I’m newer to breeding, but you should take all of this info and questions into our breeder forum! Lost of people in there with great info!

Dino70

Dino70

Is the silver part in helping the selfing? I’m newer to breeding, but you should take all of this info and questions into our breeder forum! Lost of people in there with great info!
From what I have read, you need atleast a 30ppm of colloidal silver to convince a feminized plant to produced pollen sacs. I originally purchased "500ppm" colloidal silver from amazon and when tested with my TDS meter, it didn't even register. I did try it though, and nothing in the way of pollen sacs. Not wanting to give up, I put together a generator so to speak. I wired together 4, 9V battery terminals on positive and negative alligator clips, hooked some 14 gauge 9999 silver wire into a glass jar of distilled water. I put this jar into a very small crock sauce pot filled with water and left to steep over night. The first batch was 40 ppm and I am good with that...now, I need to pull my larry bird fem clone, spray one branch with silver for a couple weeks and fingers crossed...we will see what happens. Attached a photo of my diy colloidal silver generator
This is my first c.s. sprayed results.

20201125 022218
Dino70

Dino70

This is my first c.s. sprayed results.
Oh another thing is what ever flower/bud you spray after you harvest the pollen throw the bud in garbage don't try and smoke it and it can pollenate other parts of the plant I have found the female Pollen doesn't fly around like the males pollen but is just as potent

Dino70

Dino70

I make and use silver internally and for my plants . Ive tried everything i could to shock one plant for years and never got a nanner. 10-15 ppm and no problem as stated earlier i got my first nanner ever in 8 years . . I could even just do a branch without flipping the whole plant . I have stored clones in the fridge with silver in a bag for 5 weeks well over 100 clones too and not one flipped in bud. And because of my soil not draining as of late i use a slosh in my buckets of water so not to get root rot. You really have to try to flip the plant . Persistance rules the day .
This is my first time and I make my own
20201125 022218
S.C

J

Jamrock1962

Oh another thing is what ever flower/bud you spray after you harvest the pollen throw the bud in garbage don't try and smoke it and it can pollenate other parts of the plant I have found the female Pollen doesn't fly around like the males pollen but is just as potent
Hey brother if i spray the cs on one branch can i just let it stay n pollinate the other oarts of the olant without collecting pollen individually to put on the other plants

Top Bottom