what ppm readings should i be at

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Hi All ,

still so new to growing im still trying to learn more.

I have been feeding daily in coco at 1.4ec and plants got nute burn. 1.4ec is 700ppm on the 500 scale truncheon stick i have

I have lowered to 1.0ec which now shows 500ppm on the 500 scale.

the plants are roughly week 6-7 in flowering and im not sure if that is too low or should i be raising my nutes up?

the bunt tips have not gotten any worse but i know they wont recover from what i had done.

I read on the net should be up at 1.8ec ?? that would burn the shit out of them.

any suggestions ?

also using green planet nutrients

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

If lowering the ppm has stopped further leaf burn why would you consider increasing it again?
yeah i know what your saying . was really just from what i read about ppms and ec in flowering to be at 1.8ec.

just seems like the plants are taking forever to do anything. very large buds and a ton of white hair ( they are very white ) and dont seem to be changing. maybe it me being impatient

i can take photos when the lights come on

freezeland2

freezeland2

yeah i know what your saying . was really just from what i read about ppms and ec in flowering to be at 1.8ec.

just seems like the plants are taking forever to do anything. very large buds and a ton of white hair ( they are very white ) and dont seem to be changing. maybe it me being impatient

i can take photos when the lights come on
Sounds like nice buds. The other thing is are you using bloom type nutes?

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Alot of factors to consider but at that time im around ~600ppm. And i dont go much higher than that. Maybe I could I dunno, but back when I very first started advance nutrients and all 43 bottles were all the craze. Running 1200+ppm it seemed I had constant problems and was never happy with anything.
Just keep it simple, hang where you are and dont worry about it. Dial it in next run if you like this strain

4plant

4plant

Your pretty late in flower I would start backing off ( assuming you flush ).
If the yield and quality is there be glad you can save a few bucks on bottles.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

ill get some pics up when the lights come on

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

mmm i still think i have a long way to go . the hairs are very white - the bud shape is odd - i think i did get some heat stress on them also. x2 different strains in there at the moment and one looks airey and not dense. the other very white pistils and weird shape. ill have to post up some pics when the lights come on.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Hi All ,

still so new to growing im still trying to learn more.

I have been feeding daily in coco at 1.4ec and plants got nute burn. 1.4ec is 700ppm on the 500 scale truncheon stick i have

I have lowered to 1.0ec which now shows 500ppm on the 500 scale.

the plants are roughly week 6-7 in flowering and im not sure if that is too low or should i be raising my nutes up?

the bunt tips have not gotten any worse but i know they wont recover from what i had done.

I read on the net should be up at 1.8ec ?? that would burn the shit out of them.

any suggestions ?

also using green planet nutrients
first true leaf appears I start out at 250 ppm from 95 ppm tap
Water level, ppm and ph checked daily

My goal is to have the ppm stay relatively constant as water level decreases. If ppm drops daily solution is too weak etc.

so start at 250, peak somewhere around 600-700 at 7 weeks then drop down. Listen to your plants, they will tell you what they need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom