What REALLY is the best way to produce fem seeds?

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

So far I've heard of like 4 different ways to produce fem seeds but different folks give different answers. I don't want to produce herms (obviously) so what is the best way? What do you spray on? What are the recipes/mixes? I know everybody has their preferred method, I'm just looking for a tried and true way. The more details in the process, the better. Thanks in advance. -PDX

P

primeform

Ive asked this question before and this is the answer i got

1> stress test girls and find one that doesnt throw nanners
2> spray it with colloidal silver
3> let it pollinate itself or other stable females
4> prolly sounds easier than it is.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Thanks for the info bro. So colloidal silver? Is there a certain kind? Do I dilute it down with water? Lightly mist the plant or just any area? Apply it just once? If anyone has done this with success, please explain. Thanks -PDX

1satyr

You buy a silver dollar, or some 99.99999% pure silver wire, split it in two pieces. Hook them up to a 6-12 volt charger from like mobile phone.

Make sure the cobber wires don't touch the water, only the silver should be submerged.

Now if you have a Ec/PPM meter you can measure the Ion buildup in the water as leaves silverion's in the water.

When having like 400-1000 Ec, you can make females into males, after foilar feeding them for a few weeks while they are vegging

Satyr

1satyr

GA is good, but its also toxic like hell. CS works easily and two sticks of silver will last you a lifetimesupply of feminized.

On the other hand, if you prefer to buy and don't like the diy fuzz....GA is the thing, just be careful, when handling it.

M

MTM

STS-silver thiosolate solution,all breeders such as paradise and greenhouse use this.Not sure how much difference there is STS and colloidal silver

S

swisscheese

What about flowering the plant for too long and letting it naturally produce pollen?

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

What about flowering the plant for too long and letting it naturally produce pollen?

I like to call that the Late Age Stamen Response. Doesn't work with every strain, as that depends on having the proper genetics. Anything with Thai parentage usually will have the gene just waiting for activation, as well as Mexican and some Kush types.

The breeder Soma covers it in his book, as do a few others, but there is little actually known about that particular trait. I'm fascinated by LASR as they produces organic XX chromosome females. That's why I like to work with landraces; they have potential in ways that we scarcely understand.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I might actually try the DIY if it was explained a lil more. Like, so you cut the silver dollar etc. in half and wrap a celly charger around each piece with individual wires? then what? Plug it in with the silver emerged in water, but not the copper? or use a battery? for how long usually? (sounds possibly dangerous if I was med'd) What abut the GA? Dilute it down? Spray it on? When? During veg or bloom? What about the STS or colloidal silver? What are the step by step process to these? I'd personally rather just spray something on once or a few times and wait for the "magic" to happen. Before that tho, I need the right mixture of whatever, and do I stress test the girls 1st to find out who doesn't herm, then spray that beotch to produce the nut sacks? All the info is greatly appreciated! Thanks to all who respond. -PDX

M

Montannabis

If I recall correctly when making colloidal silver starting with distilled water and the addition of a solar dried NaCl(salt) for the silver to ionically attach to the sodium. That might help determine the ppm in the final product? Just my 2 cent.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

So if I get the CS (assuming there is only 1 kind), when do I spray it on? during veg? beginning of flowering? Use alot? a little? 1 time? Few times? Same ?'s about the Gib Acid. Need info please! -PDX

Top Bottom