What really makes you happy....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

God allmighty have I got a fart story. Comming from Jamaica one time just prior to departing from Montego Bay I had curried goat stew. By the time we hit Huston customs I was emmiting these small hot incredably stinky farts. We were at baggage claim and where the bags come out everybodys waiting, standing around.I gassed one off and everybody looked at each other, holding their mouths, sonn the area was clear of folks. People were totaly appaled and shocked any thing could stink so much. They kept on comming, just these little puffs of that goat stewed up emmiting from deep within... CM

lol at above!!!

Being in a walmart! In the walmarts around here I swear if ANYONE smells gas no one just covers their mouth and nose they announce that someone has done it and I swear EVERYONE looks guilty hahaha

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
happiness is better than being angry, just make it happen.

The simple things in life are best.
For me Happiness is the love I get from my wife and friends.
Happiness is being involved with our community an asset as best we can.
Happiness is sharing with others.
Happiness is just right outside my back door.
Happiness is what I made out of my life after many years of being a total loser.
Love you Joe and miss you so much...
Thanks again Joe for all the happiness and joy your gave from the bottom of your heart to this world...

Last edited:
S

SHIRDABZALOT

Friends, family, good herb, my dog and just being alive is enough for me. I appreciate everyday I wake up, and love the opportunity to have a chance at life.

alaskind

alaskind

... listening to my 3 year old Beautiful daughter sing.... watching my almost adult son drive up in his pickup.... being able to influence my own life.... a trusting woman that looooves sex.... and of course my passion for herb and the community's it forms ... also finding seeds that are sold out of most banks is a strangely satisfying thing...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

frank-zappa-titties-beer-2.jpg

G gnome

G gnome

We wanted sex drugs and rock & roll but all we have is AIDS, Cocaine, and Techno music haha

Sour patch: You enjoy Humpin Slo's wife!??! That is not how we do it here on the farm love thy neighbor!

I enjoy a great standup routine, one that makes you laugh untill your cheeks hurt!

I Enjoy a great mushroom trip, one that makes you laugh untill your cheeks hurt!

Also my Dog. I dont think I could ever have kids because If I ever had to love something more than my pup (and I am sure if I had little ones I would) I dont think there would be much left to give. Also I figure why by when you can always rent kids from their respective parents :)

I enjoy the fact that I get to help people and that my activities are actually creating real value. At one time I wanted to be a wall street big shot, but now that I know what really goes on I am just glad that I am actually creating value as opposed fleecing the sheep of America.

And Powder! Fresh deep champagne powder (not the kind from scarface). There are few things better! except:

The joys of my female companion. :makeup
Before i had my 2nd child i used to wonder how i could possibly love enough. Would i be able to love my 2nd born as much as my first or as much as my lab or whatever. But the truth is you just keep finding more love. Dont know how it works it just does.
To answer the thread ...my wife and kids. They are my reason to live. There aren't strong enough words to explain how happy they make me. Thinking about them while i write this is giving me a lump in my throat.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The arrival of our kids as we call them.
They are here to help with our farm to table event. 3o folks sit down meal..
Brilliant kids. straight A students, no drinking, but smoke weed and will discuss the wonders of science for hours.
We have no kids so we have adopted them and are leaving our estate to them to carry on to some extent some day.
He will graduate next month, 2 majors, math and out door biology, she will be attending the top university in USA for homeopathic medicine.
We bring so much joy to each other..
She a hottie as well....totally natural beauty inside and out....

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Passing Issaquah eastbound on I-90 with the city to my back as I drive into the beautiful Cascades

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Honestly, a fart does make me feel good. However the best feeling a man can have is the feeling of a hard days work. Some of the best moments in my life come after a week long project that was labor intensive. My back is sore, my legs are burning walking up the hill to my house for the last time for this project. Then, as the sun is setting and the crickets are chirping, I turn around admire my hard work. Knowing whatever project just finished will benefit my family, knowing I have the endurance to accomplish what I set out to do. Then I turn my back to my finished project and lumber into my house, take a shower, and spend the rest of the night having dinner with my family and playing with my 2 year old daughter.

I got it good, lovin' life over here.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

My awesome neighbor for leaving 3 gsc, 1 purple train wreck, 1 thin mint, and 1 querkle in my yard while I was at work today....
even if they probably have spider mites

Top Bottom