• Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We got what annoys ya, lets share what makes you happy....CM

M

mrsgreenthumb

the simple things ....... sunshine, or when my kids run up and kiss me for no reason, or when a stranger opens the door for you. Im just greatful for everyday that I get to wake up and have my health and my family and my trees ... oh and food lol

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Sex,Drugs,&Rock`n Roll. Oh and what MGT said above also.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Waking up to the cacophony of birds. Hearing the wind in the trees and NOTHING ELSE. Good weed and better love/sex. My husband. Fish. Water. Living an adventure.

F

fondiz

Get New Genetics(seeds or clones)!!!!!!! this is my true happiness.

Waking up every morning. being able to smoke a bowl in my boxers and not hear shit. when I sleep for more than 5-6hrs. the wife is good to me. When i get to see gorgeous Cannabis plants inperson. playing with an new android phone.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
With my health issues not much makes me happy now days..My girlfriend, my plants and my cat are really all i care anything about.

S

SourPatchSwag

California

The rain being gone, waking up to my girls, and of course what they said:party0042:

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
My children. My youngest son walking me to my truck telling me to have a nice day, my daughter refusing to remove the new vans I bought her, my wife asking me to feel my unborn twins hiccup in the womb.
My children are my sunshine, like GOD smiling on me each day.
FJ

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Sex,Drugs,&Rock`n Roll. Oh and what MGT said above also.

We wanted sex drugs and rock & roll but all we have is AIDS, Cocaine, and Techno music haha

Sour patch: You enjoy Humpin Slo's wife!??! That is not how we do it here on the farm love thy neighbor!

I enjoy a great standup routine, one that makes you laugh untill your cheeks hurt!

I Enjoy a great mushroom trip, one that makes you laugh untill your cheeks hurt!

Also my Dog. I dont think I could ever have kids because If I ever had to love something more than my pup (and I am sure if I had little ones I would) I dont think there would be much left to give. Also I figure why by when you can always rent kids from their respective parents :)

I enjoy the fact that I get to help people and that my activities are actually creating real value. At one time I wanted to be a wall street big shot, but now that I know what really goes on I am just glad that I am actually creating value as opposed fleecing the sheep of America.

And Powder! Fresh deep champagne powder (not the kind from scarface). There are few things better! except:

The joys of my female companion. :makeup

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the fact that I somehow managed to raise 2 very well adjusted, well mannered, smart children that I have always been proud to say are mine into adults

my grand daughter

hauling ass down the river on my jetski

strawberry rhubarb pie

G

gooey

rhubarb pie from my grandmas garden...walking up each day to see the sun shining on my veggies, lets me know lifes still trucking along, good music outside on a summer night, mushrooms for a wonderful time with freinds, sharing a spliff with someone who is without, being free...and expressing it...peace n puffs

S

Steel Erection

Thanks guys I read everyones post and almost all of them made me smile for one reason or another. It's the little things.-SE

K

kripplecreek

Fishing in a float tube and listening to the sounds of nature in the forest along the bank. Birds, wind, trees swaying and cracking ahh feeling relaxed just thinking on this

Illmind

Illmind

i like watching ppl get mangled whilst doing something stupid.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
my silent stinky-ass farts

God allmighty have I got a fart story. Comming from Jamaica one time just prior to departing from Montego Bay I had curried goat stew. By the time we hit Huston customs I was emmiting these small hot incredably stinky farts. We were at baggage claim and where the bags come out everybodys waiting, standing around.I gassed one off and everybody looked at each other, holding their mouths, soon the area was clear of folks. People were totaly appaled and shocked any thing could stink so much. They kept on comming, just these little puffs of that goat stewed up emmiting from deep within... CM

Top Bottom