what sativa strain?

• Thread starter stupidthing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stupidthing

I'm looking for a sativa dominant strain. My all time favorite was Apollo 11 from Resevoir. Grew it about 5 years ago. But that's no longer available.

So I've got this perpetual micro grow thing going on. Right now I've got Strawberry Kush. But only cause the seeds were free and available. Now I want something better.

My perpetual grow is on a 2 week cycle, so I need an 8 week strain. I'd like something with high thc and high yield also. I'm growing SCROG in buckets.
I'm looking for an uplifting energetic high. something that will make me want to build stuff, talk to strangers, find my keys, things like that.

The seed bank has to ship to the states.

Thanks in advance.

M

Mr. Greenthum

Im currently growing Aussie Blue 90% sativa and 10% indica im loving it! here r some pics as it grows.

DSC_0515.JPG

DSC_0533.JPG

DSC_0564.JPG

If u want to follow this here is my link

S

stupidthing

Bumpity...

I'm in the market for seeds. I would really like some input.

F

fuzzy

fms-grapefruit

I like grapefruit from FMS.Its sativa dominate with a very fruity taste.Very good antidepressant. peace,fuzzy

johnursery

johnursery

power africa from seedsman was a fast flowering high yielding mainly sativa hybrid

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
(i know its not the 90's) but Im partial to my JackHerer, I have a special phneo, i call the Runt, almost pulled her because she was small, and like all jack kinda "ugly" but then came flowering and wow. she exploded and with the dankyest, very hazy from what ive been told(from oldtimers).

GL,
Confu...

eyecandi

eyecandi

(i know its not the 90's) QUOTE]

lol ... my thoughts as well as I thought about posting my own thoughts about a special pheno of Durban Poison I found. frosty as hell, hard/dense nugz, smell and taste are incredible and she loves to grow long horizontal branches - great for scrogs. 9-10 weeker and available thru most seed suppliers.

http://i96.invalid.com/albums/l168/71VeeDub/MMJ/Dispensary/DurbanWk10b.jpg

S

stupidthing

Thank you guys. I'll see what I can find out about those strains to see which one (or two) I'm going to try to grow next.
Don't close the thread yet. if you have a killer strain you think everyone should smoke, then let me know.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Check out Zilvermist by All-Star Genetics; available here on THCBay. The Kali Mist daddy gaves a super speedy kick to the SSH mama...

S

stupidthing

Either Power Africa or Grapefruit looks to be a good choice. Both do well indoors, and both flower 8-9 weeks.

Top Bottom