What Seed Companies Have The Closest Representation Of Legit Skunk #1, Northern Lights, White Widow

• Thread starter MurdaMishou
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

I'm running bodhis nl5 f3 now,looking for a male to hit my original nl cut with,should be fire!76

M

MurdaMishou

Damn 76 I'm super jealous right now. Attitude is all out of Bodhi NL 5 and sensi's NL 5 x Haze is 180 for a regular ten pack !!! If neone knows of ne northern #5 let me know plz!

odirt

odirt

I try a pack of bodhi nl#5 and I can say I wasn't impressed .. There heaven mountain was my keeper out of the 2.

Junk

Junk

I've been looking for the original White Widow since I had it in the late 90's. To date, it was the most amazing singular smoke I've ever had.

I wasn't aware that the Black Widow was supposedly the original. I will look into Dinafem's at some point. The original WW I had, was green, white, purple, & brown. It was as amazing to look at as to smoke.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I've been looking for the original White Widow since I had it in the late 90's. To date, it was the most amazing singular smoke I've ever had.

I wasn't aware that the Black Widow was supposedly the original. I will look into Dinafem's at some point. The original WW I had, was green, white, purple, & brown. It was as amazing to look at as to smoke.

Like this? ;)

White widow dinafem

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I know old thread

Nl#5??? Check out Dr Atomic. He has the orginal Sensi NL#5 that Sensi Lost the Genetics. Dr A brought the NL#5 back to Canada years ago,

The Modern Sensi is NL#1 x NL#2 x NL#5, and isn't in the same league as the Origianl Sensi NL#5 they had 10 years ago.

The Modern Sensi NL is closer to the Mr Nice Ortega, of which I'm a fan of Mr Nice, but do not care for the Ortega.

While the Ortega produces a lot more than the Original Sensi#5, the buzz, and quality is much better on the original Sensi.

So for IMHO the closest youll get o the Original Sensi NL#5. Dr Atomic is the 1 to look into.

Bodhi also got their NL#5 from DR Atomic.

For the truest SK#1 look into the Mr Nice Shit. This is The Original Sk#1, and IMHO the best genetics.

White Widow, I would also go for the

Mr Nice Black Widow is the orignal WW genetics.

Its hard to beat Neville/Shanti.

Also notice Sensi doesn't advertise the NL as NL#5 anymore ? Its just NL.

Also they are mis advertising by saying this version is the cup winner, as it is not. The original Sensi #5 was, but not this 1 with 3 of he NL crosses it has in it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom