What seed companies will be at the Cannabis Cup?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I'm also thinking about a disc golf tourney. I am trying to secure a private course for the first annual Colorado Quarter Sack Classic.
The entry fee will be 7g of top shelf ganja. Winners split the pot (pun intended).
Maybe we'll have a beasters division for those who don't have their skills fine-tuned yet...

I'm down for some disc golf. I'll try and see what's up in these hill round here. Lot's of hippies = a disc golf course somewhere.
Otherwise we could just make our own like the old days. "see that tree with the split on the hill by the boulder?"

Yeah, it's kind of the same thing GABF and HTCC...
"Samuel Adams!!! How the fuck did they win ANY category?!?!"

Whether the accolades mean anything is irrelevant if it sells beans/beer.
It's like when my buddy makes an order and is all proud "I got xxxx coming it won The Cup last year, and I got the 2008 cup winner...."
And he is a dime a dozen.

That's why it pays to be friends with a true bean hunter, they don't even consider it if it was a "winner".

J roc

J roc

Who the fuck cares about a competition when you're hanging out with some badass growers? I speak from experience; a few of us met up at Twin Lakes in '10. No contest necessary; it was a blast. Sky High brought fire; there were also some great Gritty Pebble treats that were knocking folks out (thanks TG! Lol).
The fishing sucked and the weather was shitty. Overall a great time!

I'll be in the hills all summer in CO; down for a gathering for sure!
I'm also thinking about a disc golf tourney. I am trying to secure a private course for the first annual Colorado Quarter Sack Classic.
The entry fee will be 7g of top shelf ganja. Winners split the pot (pun intended).
Maybe we'll have a beasters division for those who don't have their skills fine-tuned yet...
Shit i'm in, is anyone going to the 710 cup?

Latest posts

Top Bottom