What Seeds To Buy ?

• Thread starter Thecalikid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

just to throw a topic reply: first time grower abused the shit out of my plant early on and i went with this place and this seed. only bought 1 and it worked out.

https://www.bonzaseeds.com/products.php?product=Sagarmatha-Seeds-Strawberry-Fields-Feminised-Cannabis-Seeds-|-Weed-Seeds-|-Marijuana-Seeds
Im not implying it wouldnt work out for a first time grower, dont take it too personal. But we are talking about what a breeder may possibly label the expectations ... vs what a grower will actually accomplish. "Your perception creates your reality". The plant wants to have life, so yes it may taste and smell exactly, similar or not at all like the info states per strain. But think about this. Does anything in life occur 100% the way we expect it to happen... with that being said you can achieve the 1300 gr yield, but maybe your taste,appearance or potency isnt exactly the same as what is labeled. But once again that all depends on each and every growers own ability to manifest what they want with what they have been given...

Kepp89

Kepp89

Im not implying it wouldnt work out for a first time grower, dont take it too personal. But we are talking about what a breeder may possibly label the expectations ... vs what a grower will actually accomplish. "Your perception creates your reality". The plant wants to have life, so yes it may taste and smell exactly, similar or not at all like the info states per strain. But think about this. Does anything in life occur 100% the way we expect it to happen... with that being said you can achieve the 1300 gr yield, but maybe your taste,appearance or potency isnt exactly the same as what is labeled. But once again that all depends on each and every growers own ability to manifest what they want with what they have been given...
Haha no worries man I didn’t. TBH I didn’t see your comment about that until I scrolled up in confusion. I just always hear DONT BUY 1! I got lucky but I just hope it actually tastes and functions like what I hope it will though. Exhale and it seasons the nostrils with strawberry for a few minutes.

And I thought that (trait strengths) was all in the grower abilities. I used to have a line on a few people with strawberry cough and strawberry fields and only 1 grower had “proper” grade stuff with no fluctuations in the environment. Coincidentally he must have had the proper seeds. I’m hoping to track down the seed company he went through by trial and testing. Can’t ask anymore.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Haha no worries man I didn’t. TBH I didn’t see your comment about that until I scrolled up in confusion. I just always hear DONT BUY 1! I got lucky but I just hope it actually tastes and functions like what I hope it will though. Exhale and it seasons the nostrils with strawberry for a few minutes.

And I thought that (trait strengths) was all in the grower abilities. I used to have a line on a few people with strawberry cough and strawberry fields and only 1 grower had “proper” grade stuff with no fluctuations in the environment. Coincidentally he must have had the proper seeds. I’m hoping to track down the seed company he went through by trial and testing. Can’t ask anymore.
Actually i can also thank you for your diligence in searching and trying to source this/these two strains. I might pick up a pack or two in the near future. Its amazing what we can achieve as one consciousness when we share truth and knowledge. Thanks brotha, keep healing and I will love to see your success on your journey.

Top Bottom