What Seems To Be The Issue Here? 2 Plants In Bad Condition. First Time. High-def Photos.

• Thread starter carokannc6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
carokannc6

carokannc6

I think at this point you have done what you can. The direction @Og Gong gave you is sound. The newer growth will start as you observed to look right. If you are hoping that the nute/heat burned parts will right themselves they will not. Once burned they are goners. but all new growth will get squared away and will be the indicator you are on the right path.

your next step is to determine at what stage of ripening you are in. Being bagseed there is no way to know what the flower period is so grab a loupe and check out your trikes to see when the plant should harvest........ And even tho it looks like crap as you put it it may very well be some great smoke. You just never know.......:cool::smoking:

PS foxtailing can be a side effect to the heat stress. It is also believed to be genetic in some strains as well.

thanks for the input, i'll keep checking on trichomes

carokannc6

carokannc6

thanks guys, i'll update you as harvest arrives. i checked on trichomes lately but its really hard to say whether they are cloudy or clear so i'm just going to wait for about %30 to turn amber

Top Bottom