What Should I Do With All My Larf?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Man I would either use ever Clear or blast with butane I don't do the other methods. I get great return with both.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
so bubble bag with dry ice to knock the kief off? and after that i can press the kief in a rosin machine?

Yep. Tho i still think rosin is silly...

Do you wanna get high off it? Make edibles from it? really depends on you..

Bubble bag hash is always good to smoke.

vangs

vangs

Check out pollenextractor.com. I use something similar but this looks better and cheaper
so i checked out the pollen extractor, looks like it can do the job. so i would just fill the canister and put the lid on it and then freeze the canister and then turn it on when its placed in the tote right?

vangs

vangs

Check out pollenextractor.com. I use something similar but this looks better and cheaper
would i still need the dry ice to blast the kief off the bud if im using the pollen extractor?

jammie

jammie

Nah- that a what I like about extractors. No chemicals, no mess. I put my lard in a bag in the freezer for a week or so. This dehydrates and super dries the fluff, then use your fingers to grind it to powder or use a grinder, then run through the pollinator and your done

vangs

vangs

Nah- that a what I like about extractors. No chemicals, no mess. I put my lard in a bag in the freezer for a week or so. This dehydrates and super dries the fluff, then use your fingers to grind it to powder or use a grinder, then run through the pollinator and your done
do you have to grind up the larf in order to use the extractor?

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Get the 95 percent ever clear of your going that route iso has a 4% more water than the 95 percent so any evaporation process will take longer. B it's toxic if eaten. I mean a little won't kill you but your body cant break it down at all. Hard core alcoholics drink it so it stay in there system without being broken down. Butane is high votile and has low enough boiling point that it practically boils off at room temp. Its more likely that all the butane evaporates off. Fuck it go with your gut or draw straws.

jammie

jammie

hey vangs- you don't HAVE to grind but you'll get a lot better yield if you do

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Thsts a good problem to have.I mean if you don't want it I me know. Anyway buy a cheap food processor throw it in and you'll be done in no time.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Killingtime do you vacuum purge your stuff? If so what do you use. If not how do you get it to shatter like that?

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Then I have to buy a pump correct. Thanks I'll probably buy one then. The ones I looked at were way more expensive than that.

Top Bottom