what should I do with my trim?!?!

• Thread starter Crom1904
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crom1904

hello I have just harvested 5 beastly marijuana plants :boogie:what should i do with the trim . (make butter hash etc). I dont have that much cash so using household items is a plus. Does any1 have any step by step info for me ? any and all would be great thanks

Y

yamama

if u dont already have some nice bubblebags i would make some bho, lots of info on it on this site, but be warned, you might end up liking the bho so much u will turn the buds into it too lol

go to the oil forum here an read the hashmasterkut guide, i made mine following that an im now i cant stop smoking it, turned over 100g of bud into it also :thinking

F

FoCo

You can get a 110 micron silk printing screen at your local crafts store for about 25 bucks and it'll make you some kick-ass dry sift.

It tastes better than other extraction methods and is much safer than making BHO and much cheaper than buying bags to make bubble hash.

Blaze

Blaze

Butter will be your cheapest option. BHO will be the most expensive in the long run since butane is fairly expensive now. Bubble hash is super cheap to make once you have the gear, BUT you have the buy the bags which cost $$$.

You can always go an buy a cheap silk screen for like $20 at an art supply store and start making dry sift too. It's pretty time consuming manually doing it with a small screen but you can make a ton of hash with that little screen if you got the time.

SO yeah for cost effectiveness I'd go with butter or dry screening. Or, actually you could do both. Dry screen the shake, THEN make it in to butter.

Graywolf

Graywolf

What do you want to use the proceeds for? Makes a big difference on the process.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Make milk then make ice cream. You will never think about butter again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom