What should I do with these plants

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

im going away for 10 days in a weeks time - these are 2 weeks old from seed - where i am its winter outside and mornings are 6 degrees Celsius.

anyone got any ideas ? they need to be burried outside but i know they will die

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Get some thick cotton rope, poke it up into the drainage holes and into the medium a bit. Suspend the pots over a container of water and put the ropes in. They will wick the water up into the pots. You have a week to test the idea, I've never tried it.

Heywood

Heywood

Get some thick cotton rope, poke it up into the drainage holes and into the medium a bit. Suspend the pots over a container of water and put the ropes in. They will wick the water up into the pots. You have a week to test the idea, I've never tried it.

I like the idea. Sounds viable to me!

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

You could re-pot them to a bigger pot with moist soil and the big pot should stay moist for more than ten days before you have to water again.
Yeah it’s in coco and I have to put them outside also . It’s 6 degrees out there in the morning , can’t keep them inside with the tent as it’s too dangerous when I’m not home

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They might not be particularly happy about it, but 6C is not going to kill them.

Top Bottom