What should i do???

• Thread starter IOGKuShMoNsTeR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IOGKuShMoNsTeR

My first real grow,, Got 2 clones from the med shop by my pad... One is Phantom OG doing great and the other one is Poison OG is not doing to good... They are on a 18h on 6h off.. they go in the direct sun for as long as they can then they go under a 40 watt Fluorescent to finish cycle.. So what do u think is going on???

This pic is two days old(wont let me upload new pic).. Now what its doing today is the top part of the plant is saggang over(looks week):sign0065:
What should i do 2

I toped it and looking good still
What should i do

Trying to get new pics up ASAP!!!! Thanxs for your help

R

Rasta Man

you need to get a better source of light.. dont think a 40 watt light is up to much.. what spectrum is the 40 watt light... ?

what medium are you using soil ?

N

NoReason

If you plan to let it flower indoor take in mind 40w are too few.You need to spend some $ in light equipment and in a tent to prevent light disturbs night cycle.Obviously that's not all...you need some more stuff to start grow some plants seriously.

If you're in the northern part of the world and the weather permits just let it flower under the big hps.Probably will go into flower soon, and remains a little plant but better than nothing anyway.

ps: obviously, take it and put in a larger pot with good soil.

Hope it helps...Start grow green inside of you, good luck bro

G

ganjherbsmoke

the dirt in pic one looks pretty schwag
could be lots of wood and or rocks in there restricting root growth

take her outta that cup and put her into a bigger pot my guess is shell take off in a few days after that

C

c4NN4daze

I agree with ganjherb. Looks like the plants soil is shit. Transplant ASAP and dont water the new soil. Let the plants roots breath.

E

Elite Nugs

If your using a 40 watt florescent... Im assuming that you dont have a PH meter. Go buy yourself a liquid drop PH tester. $5 at just about any hydro store. Let at least the top half inch of soil get completely dry before you water and make sure your PH is around 6.5.

Instead of bringing your plants inside and outside every day.... Just use a porch light. What I do with my outside plants that I dont want to flower, is set them up right under my motion detector lights. The motion detector has 2 big flood lights. I point them directly at the plants and set the light on a timer. When the sun starts to set... my flood lights come on and stay on for an extra 2-6 hours, then they go off. This allows the plants to stay vegging, even though everything else outside is flowering.

The last thing is that little plant in the cup should be transplanted into a bigger pot, with better soil. But dont just toss it into the hot sun. Im not sure where you live, but if your in Southern Cali like I am, then the sun will do more damage to a wounded plant then what it will good. Put it in an area that only receives direct sunlight for a portion of the day and is shaded the rest of the time. This will give it a chance to get use to the sunlight. Most clones are grown under low light. Tossing it out into the direct sunlight is light tossing a naked new born baby out into the sun and left to fry. It wont turn out very well.

hiboy

hiboy

your humidity is probalby super low.
you need it up to 50% minimum for clones .
h

G

Gaval

the one plant that is fucked up also looks like it has nute burn. Are you juicing these as well?

E

Elite Nugs

The clones in my EZ-Cloner sit at 35% humidity. They root fast and stay super green for the entire time. Maybe 5 out of 120 with turn yellow at the bottom leaves. I dont spray or mist them and no humidity dome.

Top Bottom