What should I do?

• Thread starter jackspider76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackspider76

jackspider76

Ok so I have 3 plant that starts there flowering on Sunday. I'm using Plagron grow mix soil and its working good.But the shop just got in the Plagron bat mix soil in and I would like to use that for the bat guano in it. But I don't want to repot because I may harm the roots. Can I just put on the soil I'm already using?

sky high

sky high

If you don't want to up pot/transplant.....why not just top dress with guano if that is what you are after in the long run?

My guess is that there isn't a lot of guano in the mix and this would be the best way to go overall.

or....if you have space in the bloom room, another alternative would be to up pot in the guano soil mix and wait another week to 10 days to go into flower

either way, good luck

s h

K

Kron Don

I would suggest to just stay with what you are rocking. If you are going into flower tomorrow there is no need for the amount of nitrogen the guano is going to give you if you are starting flower now. Just gonna get more stretching, less tight, compact buds that way.

K

Kron Don

Unless you have certain genetics and you want the stretching. But I always go for tight compact node spacing.

sky high

sky high

There are high P guanos with only small amounts of N. Guanokolong 2-15-2 is a good example.

IMO, you'll only see added stretch if you are starving them for light. With the right strain, stretch = large running colas and guano will feed those colas long term.

best of luck jackspider76

jackspider76

jackspider76

Ok thanks guys. I have one more question. Today is feeding day and I go 12/12 tomorrow. So do feed with the Veg nutrients. Or do I start feeding with the flowing nutrients.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Are your plants rootbound currently? I would try not to transplant immediately before flipping if possible. Further, if you just add soil to the top you are asking for stem rot especially if the plant is already established. If you just want the guano then top dress or make tea. If your girls are rootbound then you should transplant before flipping IMO.

Top Bottom