What should I know?

• Thread starter AmeriSkunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AmeriSkunk

Hello everyone, the name is AmeriSkunk, ive been around for a while im not new to forums but this is my first post here, im a moderator on a different forum. Anyway I signed up because of the medical marijuana forums.

I want to lay out my plans and let everyone offer their guidance if you would. I would really like to hear feedback from growers who are actually doing something like this. If you have a small 1kw closet grow or something like that your opinion is null to me unless you formerly grew on this scale.

Here are the plans. First I have to move to Cali, try to find a house for zero down. Yes, I have that good of a credit score. Dedicate a room or two to growing. The house will have 10kw, harvest every 3months. I have done the numbers on this and well... It made me happy :)

I know im going to need in the neighborhood of $10-15k for the initial investment.

What I want advice on is the best way to grow on this scale amongst other things. I personally like organics, their easy to use and hard to fuck up. But I dont think they will be cost effective on this scale. Maybe i need to just let go of the cash and do it the way I know and not be messing around trying new shit on a grand scale. Plus ive been away from growing for 3yrs, I was busted here, bad fucking deal. So I really dont feel comfortable trying to switch to a hydro setup or something like that

I am also wondering if the houses electrical system will conduct that kind of current without catching on fire. Would I need to beef up the wires? I have a friend who is a fellow grower and electrician so I can get all this done and still have nobody from Cali even knowing I am growing.

Also and this is a concern of mine, how do I become a certified care giver? how do i get patients? Can I still grow medicine but not grow my own? Meaning have my wife as my care giver so we can have more flexability on the legal side. Like number of plants. Say I become a care giver, then my wife becomes a care giver, can we both have MMJ ops in the same house legally?

I really want to be on top of this legal part as my freedom is the most important thing in my live. Only because I love my family dearly and dont ever want to be away from them ever again.

What unforseens will I be facing? is there something i am blatantly missing?

I would really appreciate it if people will take this seriously because i am currently saving them money for this and when I hit a certain number we are closing down our store and moving.

Anyway any good advice is much appreciated.

Keep it green fellas :harvest:

AmeriSkunk

Top Bottom