what should I start

• Thread starter jaredman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

hello all and good day! I am driving myself crazy trying to decide what to pop off for the outdoor season here in southern oregon. what do my fellow farmers recomend and has anybody tried any of these strains outdoors? My choices are
GDP S1
Pre 98 Bubba S1
The White S1
Lemon Alien Dawg
Astrodawg
Alien Grapevine
Tahoe Alien Bubblegum
Tre Stardawg
Stardawg
ShiskaberryXC99
I want to find out what people think will be the most uniform and dank and hearty and best for southern oregon. THanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know what would be best for OR, but I can give you a good bump.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, I'm down Cal-ee-for-nay-aye-way. East of Sact'o, in the mountains. Zone 7b, nowhere nearly as much rain as much of Oregon gets, and our daylight hours during the growing season are nowhere nearly as long. Don't know what your first & last frost dates are, either.

I do, however, grow Bubba K when I can. Lost my cut, only have some beans as crosses. She's not exactly a yielder and I usually have mold problems on the best, top-most buds due to their density, so great care must be taken all the way through production.

Welcome to the farm, btw. :)

vaporedout

vaporedout

welcome, i did GDP outdoors and it came out ok, not as good as when i did it indoors. but my outdoor was kens gdp, and the indoor was just gdp. dont know the difference, maybe a guy named ken made it ;)

jaredman

jaredman

No, I'm down Cal-ee-for-nay-aye-way. East of Sact'o, in the mountains. Zone 7b, nowhere nearly as much rain as much of Oregon gets, and our daylight hours during the growing season are nowhere nearly as long. Don't know what your first & last frost dates are, either.

I do, however, grow Bubba K when I can. Lost my cut, only have some beans as crosses. She's not exactly a yielder and I usually have mold problems on the best, top-most buds due to their density, so great care must be taken all the way through production.

Welcome to the farm, btw. :)
it actually doesnt rain here at all in the summer. it is just like in humboldt hot and dry all summer it does rain come october though when winter starts to set in

jaredman

jaredman

so basically i can grow anything that is available i have harvested plants well into december before. the main question is what will be the biggest and best out of these i think maybe the LAD?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you limited, or you just prefer to grow one variety only? I'm limited, but will be growing about 6-7 varieties outside this year.

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Dawg x Lemon Kush)
Astrodawg (Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien)
Tre Stardawg (Stardawg x Tres Dawg)
Stardawg (Chemdog #4 x Tres Dawg)

are all Suuuper dank and large yielding phenos are in most packs.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Dawg x Lemon Kush)
Astrodawg (Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien)
Tre Stardawg (Stardawg x Tres Dawg)
Stardawg (Chemdog #4 x Tres Dawg)

are all Suuuper dank and large yielding phenos are in most packs.
I agree with those picks

Top Bottom