what size dehumidifier would i need 4x4x7 tent

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frogyrogy

im not meaning to say everyone is wrong but if the rh in the room is fine but in the tent it is not how would having the thing in the room help
? is the goal to make the rh in the room alot lower then what i need it ?
If room rh is fine you may not need dehumidifier . . . but you have to cycle the high rh air out of your tent with the lower rh air from room into tent . . . without feeding that moisture back into your lung room if you hope to see the tent humidity drop without a dehumidifier. I'm not the best at explaining stuff, just trying to help a bit.

Panhead59

Panhead59

How about the fans and air circulation in tent ? How many or cfm are u blowing around ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

my grow is about over this time i am starting to harvest but was thinking og getting a dehumidifier for the next go around and esp one for drying

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Get the biggest one you can afford and point it right at the intake. Get an inkbird dehum controller put it inside the tent set to desired rh. Try to duct your exhaust outside or in another room it’s probably like a bubble of moisture right around the tent. It will help by blasting warm dry air into the tent I promise.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Get the biggest one you can afford and point it right at the intake. Get an inkbird dehum controller put it inside the tent set to desired rh. Try to duct your exhaust outside or in another room it’s probably like a bubble of moisture right around the tent. It will help by blasting warm dry air into the tent I promise.
my exhaust is ducted outside

Latest posts

Top Bottom