What size Jars for curing?

• Thread starter 30roll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
30roll

30roll

32 or 64oz for curing?
How much Bud can you comfortably get in each size?
Jars are pricey.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Depending on the density/ size of the buds, you can fit between 1.5 and 3oz in a 32oz jar.
Definitely get wide mouth though.

30roll

30roll

I don't know... That's a lot of jars for 1 pound.. I think I'll go with the Grove Bags.. Once dried, you just bag it, and the Bag does the rest. No need for Humidity Packs..

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I get small harvests but even still I like to jar my buds in a bunch of small ones. If I get mold, only 1/2oz is affected rather than 3oz. Just a thought. 6 times the jars are much more expensive though.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

I don't know... That's a lot of jars for 1 pound.. I think I'll go with the Grove Bags.. Once dried, you just bag it, and the Bag does the rest. No need for Humidity Packs..

Had a friend use the bags for his grow this run he seemed pretty satisfied with the results if I had a better way to seal them I may but ended up with the big jars instead when I found them for 5 at big lots

30roll

30roll

Had a friend use the bags for his grow this run he seemed pretty satisfied with the results if I had a better way to seal them I may but ended up with the big jars instead when I found them for 5 at big lots

That is one big ass Jar! 👍 🤣

Top Bottom