What size tent for 2 x 600's verticle?

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

So I am thinkin of giving vert growing a try, and am wondering what would be the ideal tent size for a couple 600's? I am thinkin 8 x 4?? How many plants would you recommend? TIA.

M

mrdizzle

i have seen someone do a 4x4x7 tent, turns on its side with 2 600w vertical and the plants set up like a figure 8

buffbuds

buffbuds

interesting idea!!! that woudn't be half bad! I would have said a 3x6 tent, with 10 plants (4-5-4 set up, also looks like 2 hexagons with plants in their center, but the very center plant in the room is shared). OR... acctually the 4x4x7 on it's side would probably work better... leaving little space for a filter inside of course, but there's a work-around for that as well. Acctually.... you could put 2 of those on top of each other..... hmmmmmm interesting idea. Doubling your space effectively, like the sound of that...

JH420

JH420

Heya thanks for the suggestions! I really like the idea of laying a tent down flat like that...height should be workable since I'm focusung on inidica's anyhow.

M

MASSES 420KING

you can buy the "G-KIT" YOU CAN GROW HORIZONTALLY AS WELL AS VERTICALLY ITS COMPLETLY ENTERCHANGABLE WITH THE GIVEN MATERIAL ITS FEATURED ON PAGE 208 IN JORGE CERVANTES "MARIJUANA GROW BASICS"

Latest posts

Top Bottom