What small time breeder seeds suprised you with high quality?

• Thread starter fictionsuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

For those of you that take the risks and grow out strains by small time breeders we may not of heard of, which of them had the fire that suprised you? We know that some of the biggest seed companies have terrible genetics (Think Greenhouse Seeds), by comparison i've found some fantastic seeds from small time breeders like Beyond Hype Seed Co's blueberry muffin. :O or anything by Aloha Island Genetics (if you can find them not all bought up). So who have you come across that we may not have heard of who has surprised you with High Quality Flower?

K

Kfreek

@forceofnaturegenetics does some great work and if u like autos try photon Pharms!
D25CB9BA 8F5A 4F40 815B EF5DF3844D89

growsince79

growsince79

For those of you that take the risks and grow out strains by small time breeders we may not of heard of, which of them had the fire that suprised you? We know that some of the biggest seed companies have terrible genetics (Think Greenhouse Seeds), by comparison i've found some fantastic seeds from small time breeders like Beyond Hype Seed Co's blueberry muffin. :O or anything by Aloha Island Genetics (if you can find them not all bought up). So who have you come across that we may not have heard of who has surprised you with High Quality Flower?
Kozmic Kreationz and Victory Garden are good.
victoy garden lsd

boatbum850

boatbum850

Doc D aka Magic Spirit Seed , Deadpanhead ( IG ) , Vernals Heirloom Seeds ( IG ) , Mr. Childs ( OG / RIU )

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I also really like what i have from Greenpoint, my fritter cookied is amazing. Still working on my first grow of Gooey glue but it looks very promising. The fritter cookies is the purple

20230107 174329
20230107 174344
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I also really like what i have from Greenpoint, my fritter cookied is amazing. Still working on my first grow of Gooey glue but it looks very promising. The fritter cookies is the purple

Your grows are killer, awesome work there! Gorgeous!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Trustfall is one of the most respected breeders / suppliers around. I don't think I have ever heard a complaint.

I love the stuff I recently grew from @Oldsog HAOG x Chem - so very very stinky.

@Dragonsflame is pretty awesome too.

Top Bottom