What strain enhances orgasms and sensitivity the most?

• Thread starter Pandenstein
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

By the way you probably already knew this but I am the oldest here you know?! But thanks to that quack Doctor Frankenstein whom for some reason or another thought I wanted to live out eternity put together with chunks of rotten flesh and that damn mutated brain that little shit Igor gave him! But one thing you guys must help me with I seem to have a fear of Fire do do a few underhanded things they did to me in the lab so you might have to like these Big Fatty's I brought with me and then puff puff and pass them over to me:-) – – now on with the show, on with theView attachment 1147109 show, I heard it's going to be a real shitshow:-) :-) :-) LOL wait a minute I think I spelled LOL backwards??? Scratching my head?
Sooo how young are you? 🧐😎✌️

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I have recently started smoking Purple Jelato (spelling?), for just that purpose.
I'm 63, my GF is 66, we take a few hits and WHOA!

Give it a try! That's all I'm going to say!

BTW, this is my initial thread on this site, so I should introduce myself both here and in the introductions area.

I'm an aging hippy, originally from So. Ca. Relocated to No. Ca. in the early 80s.
I stopped toking in the early 90s as I was raising a family and wanted to appear normal (fat chance of that).
After a pretty rough 2018 - 2020 (after a long illness, I lost my wife to cancer), cannabis seemed like a pretty good way to deal with reality.

Started buying from the local dispensaries and found that my memory of the buzz was completely different (or maybe the pot is different?).
finding some bag seeds earlier this year I popped a few in some soil and began to turn into "farmer tom".

I have a couple nice looking plants and truly thank everyone on sites like this one (and others) for sharing their knowledge.
What I've grown, far surpasses anything that I ever thought I could do, and mostly because of the advice shared by the experts here.

I've attached a few pictures of three of the "bag seed" plants I have growing. The bud came from a friend of a friend, so I don't know the genetics, but I have to think it was a hybrid, as the offspring seems to have grown into two "sativa" and one "indica" looking plants (at least to my limited knowledge).

I also included a couple infrared photos of the buds, for no other reason than I like how the contrast of infrared photography looks.

Thank you for listening to my spiel (if you're still reading).
Welcome to the FARM and Thanks for Sharing! πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
Sorry about your wife and thank YOU very much for being there for her, I know it wasn't NO easy ride, that's for sure...πŸ˜‡πŸ€œπŸ€›

I too had breast cancer back in 2006, I wished we were smoking again then, but it was Vicodins and other pharma junk till 2019! lol I was smoking Pakalolo from such a young age (4th Grade lol), when my first husband died back in '92 I quit smoking AND growing, gave all what we had left to my son's God Parents! πŸ˜„ @ComfortablyNumb and I are back on the wagon (again LOL) Growing and Consuming and lovin' it! πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸš¬

I'm glad you found a good and healthy way of "dealing with reality"...There's lots of Growers here that are very helpful and resourceful too and even those who just wants to lend an ear...Make yourself at home and just surf around the FARM and see what you come up with, YOU may be the one helping someone else instead too, who may be going through the same that you've been through already....πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

kambecho

kambecho

If the male agrigate works well, then you don't need cannabis either 🀣🀣

kambecho

kambecho

If the male agrigate works well, there's no need for cannabis. Besides, size makes all the difference. I, for example, had a small genitals. Girls didn't even want to be intimate with me because of that. Then I just enlarged my genitals with a pump https://joynights.org/best-penis-pump/. Now girls get orgasms, and under cannabis it's just a little bit brighter. And that, not for everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom