What Strain Is It?

• Thread starter Dirtycarpet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtycarpet

Dirtycarpet

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone knows or can guess what strain this one?

What strain is it
What strain is it 2

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
All we can tell you is that is an indica plant. You cannot discern a strain simply by looking at it.

Dirtycarpet

Dirtycarpet

Thank you guys the great answers. How do you think, I can fix magnesium deficiency (or excess) started to appear in this plant?

H

hawkman

Thank you guys the great answers. How do you think, I can fix magnesium deficiency (or excess) started to appear in this plant?
Yes !!! if to much -flush your base nutrient's should fix the issue also if you are using them cut them 1/2 amounts if it's overfeeding (growweedeasy.com has an excellent picture chart about this)

Dirtycarpet

Dirtycarpet

It has been almost stop growing for while. I think it is because magnesium deficiency or I changed the lighting 12/12 to 18/6. I am not sure how I could solve this issue. Do you think using CAL-MAG help?

Dbear180

Dbear180

+1 for one marijuanas. At least. Maybe zero marijuanas...:speechless:

dire wolf

dire wolf

I would say that this weed looks like some different category which is not easily available for the people who love to smoke weed through the [REMOVED] options where I found information about the fresh strains which are easily available for the people.
Wow , so true , I agree 10 %
I mean 100 %
What ?

If you love to smoke weed , then this isn't available ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom